Recent content by F1r3

1. F1r3

Eomon Migration 2019 has Begun!

Checked it out yesterday, only adolescents - I wanted something just a tad lower than dominants, like mature-old if possible.
  2. F1r3

Eomon Migration 2019 has Begun!

I didn't check all but had a quick look at these two: South West of Chug’s Hideout – lower maturity South of Limnadian District – lower maturity And found nothing.
  3. F1r3

Duplicate hofs?

Noticed that hofs (not globals) are being duplicated on both profiles and the hoflist. It also seems like the hof, that is counted twice, counts towards your total loot on your profile and your largest loots, but only for recent ones. Historical highest loots are not duplicated. So for...
  4. F1r3

How did your mayhem go?

Finishing up on my first run of 06. Spent ~ 11k on ammo, pure ped vs ammo return is approx 10.5k so loss of 500 there. However, repairs + L guns (AM LR-55) + L amps (50B) + extender + enhancers I spent about 1.5k more so in total down ~2k? And I'm going to end up finishing at this rate with...
  5. F1r3

22 Negative hunts in a Row, A Constructive Look at the Future of Entropia, Loot, Fun and Growth

Larger sample sizes are better, your results should be closer to the mean. Central Limit Theorem: Flip a coin 20 times, you might get 8 heads 12 tails or 40% tails versus 60% heads. Flip the same coin a million times, you'll get closer to 50% heads/tails but still have variance, albeit lower...
  6. F1r3

Well Done MindArk!

Very true. Logged in again after 6 months this week and I found it confusing. Some things are definitely better (after having tweaked some options), but my main gripe at the moment is not being able to drag a life bar from a mob or a player! :mad:
  7. F1r3

Hogglo Diablo Sighted

Wouldn't that mean half the hoggs will be lost to turrets?
  8. F1r3

Uber: 1.3k Kreltin + 4 smaller hofs in last 2 weeks

Hi there :wave:
  9. F1r3

Perhaps. I've got a bit of catching up to do though, I feel like I need to re-learn a lot of stuff. Didn't even know how to get to space at first! You're right, need to cash out or something, or invest it somewhere!
  10. F1r3

I've been playing again, first longer stretch of hunting I have done so in the last.. 8 years or so? None of the below had any notable items, I think all shrapnel and oils. The uber I got yesterday :cool: The other 4 smaller ones:
  11. 1329 kreltin young

1329 kreltin young

Kreltin Young
  12. 712 longtooth matriarch

712 longtooth matriarch

LT Matriarch
  13. 575 rextelum watcher

575 rextelum watcher

Rex Watcher
  14. 568 longtooth dominant

568 longtooth dominant

LT Domi