Recent content by Fanan

1. Fanan

News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

It was textures stuff and it was fun, maybe Tiberius felt asleep this year. :ROFLMAO:
  2. Fanan

Info: Summer Migration Map

Nice thread! Thanks @Angel O2 Mercer
  3. Fanan

Mayhem Moving Forward

They are testing the waters and changing things. Adapting because on my view in a near future boxes will not be allowed anymore, first Europe then USA. Just wait... Players are introduced to gambling very early these days and on my view, even if its only appearance items inside those boxes...
  4. Fanan

Quickness unlock

I can now hunt in Crystal Palace in just Pixie armor. :D
  5. PRINT SCREEN 2022-06-21 20-27-40.jpg

PRINT SCREEN 2022-06-21 20-27-40.jpg

Quickness unlock (level 55 Evader profession)
  6. Fanan

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

Can't even post a printscreen from his computer on the forum. Offers to upgrade MA servers. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  7. Fanan

Ei Lita Senorita

My condolences to you, all the family and friends. ❤️
  8. Fanan

FYI: Mayhem Events Update

CP taxes baddddd. NTI untaxed goooooddd! lol C'mon guys... The CP events was promised 3 years ago even before the shares come out, why no one complained back then? It's only 3 days event too anyway. I always loved CP, tried it last night and in fact it surprised me, the spawns were up and on...
  9. Fanan

News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

1- Good to see the promises made about CP events finally happening! (3+ years later) 2- At 6x hunters per dome and 2x per brood type I foresight a max. of 36 hunters, this just show how much they play their own game... (happy mayhem to the 36 hunters that arrive first :D)
  10. Fanan

Harrier Assault

Make the modified version have some mining buffs, adj. harrier is my favorite mining armor.
  11. Fanan

News: Regarding the Issue in Easter Mayhem 2022

What a joke, not even a word about survival early shutdown. Way to go MA!
  12. Fanan

Help: Wanted to try Defense Event Doesn't Work For People

Yeah the fault is always from players! Those cheaters putting money into the game and bending rules so they can profit even more! Where stays MA in all of this??? All I know it that there was an event going that I could only enjoy 50% because, as always, pure incompetence from Mindark. See...
  13. Fanan

This is how mindark is taking all yours money on mayhem hunts.

Got into gold mayhem this time, finished it using unL comb 6 and delta L amps (not even counting the mu or tt on these), result was 3k+ ped tt lost even selling the boxes it wasn't enough MU to cover the tt losses. From this and previous mayhem I have 8k+ tokens on storage, not sure what to do...