Recent content by Fanor

1. F

Your inbox is full Leo.. time to delete some junk.. ;)

Your inbox is full Leo.. time to delete some junk.. ;)
  2. F

Stupid or just genius ??

Good for MA as long as new people buying the skills and there are more people entering the game then leaving.
  3. F

SGA: final outcome official thread

EPIC Fail MA! Total sga loots: 0 Average hour of hunt daily: 5+ Atrox/Fresq/Feff/Araenatrox Ped cycled: ~200K total cycled Atrox ~ 60K Fresq ~ 40K Feff ~ 15K Ara ~ 85K Outcome: More deposits without rewards doesn't seem likely. :(
  4. F

Uber: SGA (Skippie Gets All) Documented

EPIC Fail MA! SGA bullshit......
  5. F

I do not know how to react to this:

Welcome to the club. At least it's the last day now. :mad:
  6. F

Make an Auto weapon attachment

To bad it doesn't work for all weapons. Seems at least some carbines not working. :(
  7. F

I crash evertime I launch EU

Working Now for me at least. First the clientloader downloaded some updates but asked me to reboot computer. After that clientloader started but when launched EU a black screen flashed by and then the crash message. (stating version 10.0.2.xxxxx) I noticed that the folder where EU is...
  8. F

Bugged transaction due to very cheap sale?!

Bug in trading system only. Happens from time to time. Try to take 1 piece at a time.. or 2 or 3 but not all.. Divide in 2 deals or something. Should work then. :)
  9. F

HoF: Legionaire Generation 3 1637 Ped

Thunderbird.. :(
  10. F

HoF: Legionaire Generation 3 1637 Ped

Peds OK.. but best loot window with items I ever seen.. To bad everything i L but still nice. :) Click to enlarge
  11. 27-9-2009 -- Legionaire Generation 3 1637 Ped

27-9-2009 -- Legionaire Generation 3 1637 Ped

12. F

Trashing bait official thread

Names +rep for thread but shouldn't bash the people that are lucky. They need bashing if they don't understand they are lucky though. Eco and markup on everything isn't why they earned money. Luck and reselling perhaps. Bash the system instead giving away those high HOFs to same people again...
  13. F

Question: Would you like ingame mail service?

Already a No from MA on this..... Didn't marco say No when someone asked that a long time ago?? But I would love to have it... but ofc only working for people you have on your FL.
  14. F

Selling: 4 x Basic Optical Wave Emitter

4 of those popped up in the loot windows during our regular soc hunt yesterday. :yay: Since new VU coming today the BP for using these might also be near or has it already dropped? Taking offers by PM or here.. For 1 or all 4 of them.
  15. F

Post new Mutant sightings/locations here!

Rarkash Rarkash showed up at Hades C. Spawned about 10 times and also about 5 Mulmun Looters Elite. Think it was a rare spawn though so nothing usual.
Back