Recent content by Fat Fock Frank

1. Fat Fock Frank

Buying: Mkv Mentor Edition

bump bump I know there are couple out there for sale...
  2. Fat Fock Frank

Buying: Mkv Mentor Edition

Hey! Looking to buy a mkvme, got one for sale? Let me know how much you're asking for it. Drop me a line...
  3. Fat Fock Frank

Uber: Stormer 31064 PED Aurli Weak

yum yum Gratz, kul att du fick ngt en gång i livet :D Ser att du har en stor polack fan club oxå löl :DD
  4. Fat Fock Frank

Discovery: Proteron Blood Sample

ohhh and ohh btw mindark suger gambian penis....
  5. Fat Fock Frank

Discovery: Proteron Blood Sample

yum yum you can't shoot with dna part so it's not counted as a item....
  6. Fat Fock Frank

Seismic Anomalies

lol It might be the lootpool that's thinking of showing itself... Dynamic to seismic mebe
  7. Fat Fock Frank

yo0

Fank U MA for the recent return i've had and Fank U all in advance for flaming this thread!!!
  8. Fat Fock Frank

Thx h0n3y don't use ef as much now sorry to have missed your greetings. Merry christmas and a...

Thx h0n3y don't use ef as much now sorry to have missed your greetings. Merry christmas and a happy new year to you :D
  9. Fat Fock Frank

A Request for the Power of This Community!

The time it takes to make this noob to understand how you make a trade between avatars is just about when i crash... darn no ped for the noob!!! :(
  10. Fat Fock Frank

I like the sound of that... ehhm i'll have a mod fap, Aimk2, full sup and ohhh yeah a vu that don't crash after 4min uptime....
  11. Fat Fock Frank

Why couldn't you have written this for starters?? Ohhh if I vote do I get full sup and a landarea btw?
  12. Fat Fock Frank

FYI: Nvidia users update your drivers!!!

gahhh same problem here have 9200 Gs card though
  13. Fat Fock Frank

Uber: 21531 Itumatrox

Onion Immense plåss som vanligt plåssgubbe... Tänk om man kunde få en promille av din loot!!! Gött o se!! Puss i ljumsken :D :yay::yay::D:D:yay::yay:
  14. Fat Fock Frank

Buying: Hl8 ul

LOLZ and oh LOLZ
  15. Legionaire Hof

Legionaire Hof