Recent content by Ferial

1. Ferial

Ancient Greece Shares

I really do not understand what you are trying to say here? A share sale is sale of future revenue for liquidity "now". Any unsold share supposedly belongs to the original owner of the property, in this case NI. Any revenue generated that would have been paid out to the owners of the shares if...
  2. Ferial

Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

Probably referring to the damage over time effect that is slightly problematic to track automatically (since you incur cost once and get several damage outputs)
  3. Ferial

Info: ttd shrap and no peds received

Yes, and I am surprised that people aren't doing this given how often errors occur. Every transaction is a monetary transaction. Keep track of your money, folks.
  4. Ferial

Question: Withdrawal taxes (US) how to get what I need from MA

Would you mind giving a hint as to where to find that? I have only been able to find transaction history for the past 12 months, which is useless, since it is empty. Thank you.
  5. Ferial

News: 2024 User Interface Update

I understand the reasoning behind the unified design philosophy. It is important to have a working base UI and it is important that it looks at the very least decent. I would however also like to point out that it is near impossible to design a UI that works well for everyone. Adding as much...
  6. Ferial

News: Triton Industries Shares

Omegaton Industries.
  7. Ferial

Question: is boting good ?

Cyrene has some weird "dynamic respawns". Not entirely sure how it works. And there is augmented loot pill, which is like 3(?) days duration
  8. Ferial

Question: is boting good ?

A macro becomes a bot when repetition occurs. A "macro" that repeatedly "presses" F is a bot.
  9. Ferial

Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

There is a mechanism in game where when a setup goes over "max uses per minute" instead of further increasing "uses per minute" it increases damage and cost proportionally(or at least that is my understanding) This is easy to manage when your reload speed is constant, as all you have to do is...
  10. Ferial

Hunting Is Dead To Me

No. For various reasons. But that is somewhat beyond the scope of this topic Are we really going to have this discussion again? When MA first mentioned the concept of a personal lootpool it was in reference to the community. As such, the community defined what a personal lootpool is and MA...
  11. Ferial

Current ESI Drop Rate

Everyone in life that you ever hear from has an agenda. You have an agenda. It seems to me like your agenda here is to make people question the validity of posts that do not correlate to your beliefs. This is great, but it could have been done in a more eloquent manner. When you do it this...
  12. Ferial

Question: Average MU and shrapnel

The way I look at it is regardless if you want to see it right now, if you are asking these questions it is better to add it than not. I haven't looked at your spreadsheet, but you could just have both. "Avg mu" and "avg mu w/ conversion" for instance. I would rather have data that I may end...
  13. Ferial

Wiki not working?

Did they miss maintenance this Tuesday (again)?
  14. Ferial

Suggestion: Let me repair my melee weapon with Shrapnel at 101% conversion please!

You need to re-equip the tool (without using it) before you press repair
  15. Ferial

List of official statments pertaining to loot post 2.0

If you read the posts prior to his reply you might gain more insight To further clarify; Normal cost of playing is taken from your input (as evident from "Mindark generates revenue from decay"). Tax is taken from the output ("Land areas simply take a cut based on the set tax amount from each loot")
Back