Recent content by Few Scars

1. Few Scars

Mindarks todo list/fix list 2021

I used to deposit large sums of PED per fortnight. Over the years this has become zero. I now deposit in the stock market, my money grows and I get good returns. This game used to be an investment, now nothing changes year after year! Spawn, I have known you in-game for a very long time, you...
  2. Few Scars

Buying: Dark Knight of Arkadia Thighs UL

Tis true, but I hear that shins dropped recently. So there is hope. I will do a few runs when I have the time, maybe get lucky.
  3. Few Scars

Buying: Gothic Angel Statue, Unique

Any luck anyone?
  4. Few Scars

Only one in game, owned by skywalker. always a chance it can drop
  5. Few Scars

Hi all If the Halloween Death Angel statue drops again, I am offering 2500PED for it. Regards Bjorn
  6. Few Scars

Buying: Dark Knight of Arkadia Thighs UL

Hi Buying Dark Knight of Arkadia Thighs UL. Offering 10000PED Regards Bjorn
  7. Few Scars

Question: Arkadian Golden Door

Hi Planet Arkadia has three excellent unlimited armour types; Dark Knight of Arkadia DuneRider SandStormer These were supposed to drop in the Golden Door instance. This is a high stakes instance, keys cost players up to 3000PED each and it is expected that every couple of runs will yield at...
  8. Few Scars

Starfinder/Privateer Pilot weapon

Dear Devs There are 70 or so Starfinders/Privateers in game. One of the most annoying features as an owner is the lack of a pilot weapon. When flying solo to hunt space mobs or fight off pirates you need to stop the ship, change to a gunner seat, shoot away, swap back to pilot seat and continue...
  9. Few Scars

Achievement: Killstrike unlocked

Welcome to the club
  10. Few Scars

RIP

For those of us who grew up in the 1980s...
  11. Few Scars

Price Check Shadow set (M) UL

Remember the days when they were 100K each
  12. Few Scars

TAMED KARMOOSH !!

Gratz, how did you get past the massive Boss in the waves
  13. Few Scars

Selling: 1 Stamina = 100 Stamina Tokens = 10.000 Rare Pleak Wings

Honest player, very helpful!
  14. Few Scars

Hello again from the Community Relations Manager

Hi MY I would strongly suggest the CEO make a statement. We as your clients have no idea what the current roadmap is. We asked many questions in the previous AMA and it would be pointless unless we get clear answer. I will give you an example Question: MindArk created Landplots/Snug buildings...
  15. facemask avatar.jpg

facemask avatar.jpg