Recent content by Feynan

1. Feynan

Royalty Custom Designs

No problem, I’ll pm you to discuss details
  2. Feynan

Royalty Custom Designs

I can draw anything :D Do you have a picture of what you had in mind?
  3. Feynan

Royalty Custom Designs

Bump time:wtg: I've got paint in stock, and ready to draw
  4. Feynan

Royalty Custom Designs

Bump :yup:
  5. Feynan

Royalty Custom Designs

Time for a Bump:yay:
  6. Feynan

Omnius' Shop, Emeral Lakes Mall Floor 1, #11L

To few shops sell Facepaint. Id like to buy them, so if you get any, let me know ok :)
  7. Feynan

Achievement: 1/2 M skills

Hi i have a new goal for you. Make you'r avatar unique with an amazing tattoo of your liking :D Just a suggestion tho ^^
  8. Feynan

Royalty Custom Designs

Daily bump. I added 2 thumb images,, will ad more as i do more masks :D
  9. Feynan

Question: Webshop broken?

A calypso official told me that the entropia servers are based in Netherlands. Idk, maybe someone had a smoke at work at the time of your purchase?? o.o Anyways hope you get your boxes :)
  10. Feynan

Royalty Custom Designs

Thank you :)
  11. Feynan

Royalty Custom Designs

ℜoyalty™ Custom Designs Hello all of you happy Entropians out there! Welcome to my professional Make Up thread:) FAQ Q: Can you draw "this"? A: I can draw almost anything you want, your imagination is my limit! Q: What will it cost? A: Minimum Price for small designs (Ex. Soc name on...
  12. Feynan

ℜoyalty™ Custom Make Up Designs!

remove gm please remove this thread, my manager will post a similar thread and dont want doubles.. thank you
  13. Feynan

FYI: Calling all make up artists!

Hey, http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/%E2%84%9Coyalty%E2%84%A2-custom-make-up-designs.10830/ I buy some stuff from your shop when desperate, but its verry overpriced :/
  14. Feynan

ℜoyalty™ Custom Make Up Designs!

ℜoyalty™ Custom Designs Hello all of you happy Arkadians out there! Welcome to my professional Make Up thread FAQ Q: Can you draw "this"? A: I can draw almost anything you want, your imagination is my limit! Q: What will it cost? A: Minimum Price is for small designs (Ex. Soc name on...
  15. Feynan

Feyn's Tattoo Service

Unique custom-made tattoo's PM if interested In game contact: Feyn An Talitha Available almost 24/7 Examples: My art blog: http://feynart.webnode.com/
Back