Recent content by Fforest

1. Fforest

Achievement: Very old goal reached, 200 agilty.

Gratz on the agility. The second one is doable if you play the codex. That's how I finally did it a few weeks back with Evader :) Ff
  2. Fforest

Achievement: Intuition Unlock with Evader.....a path less travelled

No idea how many people have done it this way, but finally got the Intuition unlock by getting Evader to level 80, not the classic Mindforce route :) Codex rewards can be very useful... Ff
  3. Intu_unlock.jpg

Intu_unlock.jpg

Ff intuition unlock
  4. Fforest

In Memoriam Frank JJ The Greatest

Still trying to take it in. Weird how hard it hits losing someone we got to know through a bunch of pixels. It is one of those aspects of this game that people perhaps don't understand once you strip away the money. Great friends can be made in all sorts of ways. You will be sadly missed my...
  5. Fforest

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Wow. As you say, unexpected. A great event just got better :) Hopefully see you in game soon. Ff
  6. Fforest

A nicely stuffed Bery. 2nd different HOF :)
  7. 2020-12-28 -- Berycled Prowler 698 PED .jpg

2020-12-28 -- Berycled Prowler 698 PED .jpg

ola30 Bery HOF
  8. 2020-12-02 -- Neconu Young 1133 PED .jpg

2020-12-02 -- Neconu Young 1133 PED .jpg

Fforest 1133 Neconu
  9. Fforest

Register: Travis Fforest Cutter
  10. Fforest

Entropia Universe 17.2.2 Release Notes

Well that's not good. The 'Launch' button on my client loader is now grayed out, so no play for me until the next 'fix'. Oh well, a day with no log in is a day without losses :) Ff
  11. Fforest

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Register Travis Fforest Cutter Thanks
  12. Fforest

Is Mayhem Pay-to-Win or Luck?

I believe there is an element of luck, but good equipment helps, the best equipment even more so :) I have no choice but to play in Cat 10 these days. I have OK rings and same pills as everyone else. However, while i can use very good (L) weapons and amps, I cannot come close to putting out...
  13. Fforest

MindArk's Statement Regarding Unauthorized Use of Official Items

I shall keep my views on this to myself. The bar has now been set. Let's see the forum bile merchants get behind some of the other things going on in game today and see what punishments arise... :popcorn:
  14. Fforest

Redulite...the new EP4?

Staggered by the volume of Redulite globals streaming past in chat tonight. When a 500% MU ore takes over from EP4 on the screen, you have to wonder if you missed the memo :) Ff
Back