Recent content by Finnigan

1. Finnigan

User Fatherjack doesn't receive validation email and can't post on PCF .. can you activate...

User Fatherjack doesn't receive validation email and can't post on PCF .. can you activate something please ?
  2. Finnigan

Hello Jack

Hello Jack
  3. Finnigan

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

On a positive note I would like to say that after the release I had several issues but after help from the community and the quick hotfixes I have little or no issues left. So I want to give a thumbs up for the MA team to react quickly.
  4. Finnigan

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Include save keybindings !!! this huge !!
  5. Finnigan

I have posted a feedback on this
  6. Finnigan

Yes .. I do .. I have closed game in a multitude of manners and this always happens .. !!
  7. Finnigan

Entropia Universe 18.0.0 Release Notes

And what with keybindings not being saved ???
  8. Finnigan

Entropia Universe 18.0.0 Release Notes

I must say that we do get a lot of tool bars .. each has 3 pages and each page gets the same key .. toolbaar 1-1 gets & as key 1 end 1-2 also does this for a diff action (but you need to change to that one) with ctrl; shift and ctrle shift we get like 150 icons on toolbars so that is good ...
  9. Finnigan

Feedback Title: Keybindings do not save if changed Description: Current: if you change a keybinding to something else it is saved but not if cleared Suggested: save as is on exit or add save/cancel Reason: It is really anoying Screenshots: [Attach any relevant screenshots.]
  10. Finnigan

Feedback Title: Keybindings do not save if changed Description: Current: if you change a keybinding to something else it is saved but not if cleared Suggested: save as is on exit or add save/cancel Reason: It is really anoying Screenshots: [Attach any relevant screenshots.]
  11. Finnigan

Sorry you cannot log in try again later.

The website works but it is veeeeeeery slow to load pages ...
  12. Finnigan

Meta Codex reward effort change ?

Forget what I wrote. Apparently this is the lvl of meta .. before this was always 20 now it gives the exact lvl .. and was mistaken. THis post is now obsolete...
  13. Finnigan

Meta Codex reward effort change ?

Not certain it is a bug so in general forum. (please move if more appropriate. It used to be that you needed 5 mob ranks to get 1 meta Codex reward. Signified by the 20 before the bar. Recently I saw it says 15 and indeed you need more than 5 ranks. If this was intentional (?) the did I mis...
  14. Finnigan

Cannot log in anymore, anyone else?

18:26 EU time was able to login
  15. Finnigan

Cannot log in anymore, anyone else?

Thx Alina for the suggestion .. I know I could do this but I want to continue here and help others to get this solved ..
Back