Recent content by fox moulder

1. fox moulder

Question: Dpp to break even

Yesterday I was watching messi on https://m.twitch.tv/videos/472266914 twitch and he was using the unique sacraficial dagger http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2725 And seemed to be taking about 34 hits to kill the creature at a cost of 15.793 PEC (from wiki) so 34x15.793 PEC...
  2. fox moulder

MA competition coming???

Competition is good Competition is good, where I live taxis used to have a monopoly on the market and they got lazy. You could book a taxi 24 hours in advance and sometimes they still wouldn't show up, the drivers were rude late and lazy. Then uber came along and it was easy to book through...
  3. fox moulder

Question: What do you TT?

Hi, I've started looting a few items lately with low is Mark up and I've just been TTing them. As a general rule anything under 110% I just TT as it's too much hassle for me to bother looking for a buyer (not a re seller who tries to pay 101% for everything) or paying the AH fees. Things I...
  4. fox moulder

Buying: Mann MPH DlxE

Thanks mastermesh.
  5. fox moulder

You ever feel like this game hates you?

I don't know what all of you guys are doing but I can definitely say you are doing it wrong. “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” If something isn't working for you try something different, maybe try a different weapon & mob combination...
  6. fox moulder

Starter Pack Nerfed!

How is it ok? Is there certain items that are exempt from being nerfed? It really puts me off buying anything of value. How come they don't fix items that are bugged let's say to have 0 decay? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?27464-buying-ancient-cempball-welch-1-p-3
  7. fox moulder

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Makeba - Song by Jain
  8. fox moulder

Starter Pack Nerfed!

this explains why when I logged in after a long break the tt value of my items was above max tt. I thought this was very strange. +1 not happy that they reduced the amount of uses I can get out of it though.
  9. fox moulder

Improve BP/Book handling

When will this happen, still struggling with 12 million blueprints. ?
  10. fox moulder

FYI: Secrets of Crafting

Svempa S40 (L) blueprint (L) tt craft cost is 3.45, and min. tt guns come out lower than this
  11. fox moulder

Buying: A&PSeries Mayhem LP-40 Perfected

Im not trolling, I genuinely want one of these.
  12. fox moulder

Merry Christmas
  13. fox moulder

Buying A&PSeries Mayhem LP-40 Perfected, pm me to let me know if you have one or if you have enough tickets to buy one and are willing to trade. thanks
  14. fox moulder

Avatar's changing hands.... who are you actually dealing with?

I’m still playing my original avatar, not that anyone knows who I am but I have moved from the UK to Australia for my job, I moved in 2012 and am now applying for citizenship in Australia. I have played since 2006 maybe earlier can’t remember exactly.
  15. fox moulder

FYI: Weapon Economy Rating

Check the efficiency of these at the MM token trader: A&P_Series_Mayhem_LP-40_Perfected A&P_Series_Mayhem_BP-70_Perfected One of them has 92.5% efficiency the other I think Is high 80s
Back