Recent content by foxdude0486

1. F

FYI: I Like 40 PED TP Fees

I guess I could kind of see it as a neat idea to have enough separation so that people really are choosing which planet they want to live on. Then when wanting to visit another planet, they think of the fees as a travel fee as part of a vacation (party on a planet, or friends for group...
  2. F

Zombie Blood

Neato on the zombie blood. Start selling it as the next cure all elixir!
  3. F

Please help.

Generally AV is a good preventive measure, but not to great at getting rid of ones after they have settled in. I would reboot into safe mode, by hitting F8 repeatedly just before the windows loading screen comes up (after the first computer branded screen comes up) Load a flash drive from...
  4. F

Content Release 2010.3 Heads up

Can't wait to hop on today to check this out. I haven't played in a few days. Even been not paying attention to EF! Guess I cam back just in time.
  5. F

Take a guess: Depositors Recognition. What will it be?

Ooh! Why not some Hello Kitty underwear!:yay: Just wait for the whole outfit to appear!
  6. F

Delta Discounts - Calypso's TRUE Bargain Shop - Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Tower

Maybe some Loughlin Smacker 1 (L)'s at or below the seemingly set auction price of 29PED? :D I know I have at least a few more to go before I max it out and do prefer purchasing from shops than auction. I think I go through one a week, or in a couple days if I'm on for longer. I'm not sure of...
  7. F

Take a guess: Depositors Recognition. What will it be?

Depositors edition UL vehicle? :yay:
  8. F

Info: Porcupine MAP-13 Mounted

Niiiice :headbang: Bring on the territory wars!
  9. F

Achievement: Priceless!!! LOL

That's pretty darn funny. Lucky you! Congrats!
  10. F

Calypso Gateway – an entry to a world of opportunity and adventure

Looking great!!!! Finally glad to see a good way for people to get into the game, even if it wasn't around when I started. I'm also glad that we will at the least have a week to visit at our own leisure to check out this noob portal. This allows for those veterans that never received an easy...
  11. F

AHR presents: Vehicle races for non-car owners

Ooh, this does sound like fun. I'll try to make it! i was wondering how long before races came around. :D
  12. F

Entropia Universe 11.2.1 Release Notes

Awesome! Great to see some quick patches coming out. I never seen this! Did they fly at you? Or were they stuck flopping around on the ground? :laugh:
  13. F

Last Night got drunk went out driving this happend

Those are some very strong leaves!!!
  14. F

Bringing back some fun in EU :D

Trogdor! The burninator! So that's why some villages are empty! He's been burninating!
  15. F

Vehicles Giveaway

I'm hoping that response was to return the joke the other person was making due to your name. :laugh: Cause it gave me a chuckle.
Back