Recent content by Foxypilot

1. Foxypilot

It is not fair to the disciple

Agreed. If you want someone trustworthy as Mentor… my best friend in game. Felicity Sweatslut Voracia, add from user register in top of friends list
  2. Foxypilot

Epic interplanetary boss waves round 14!

Heard it is a blast. Wish I could join but I work on Saturdays. Good luck and nail that All Time High! ☺️
  3. Foxypilot

Otis commander sunday 10 september

coords?
  4. Foxypilot

Buying: Starfinder/Pathfinder

Hi. Socmate wants to upgrade her position and provide another warp ship for FTL Fleet when not hunting. PM me here or in game to set up trade. 😘😊
  5. Foxypilot

After some months, for the 1st time I'm out of sync with 2-Factor-Authentication (using Authy) , any help ?

Send a copy of your ID. They will ask for it. Will save you a 2nd wait time on them if you attach it to the support case now.
  6. Foxypilot

Entropia Universe Unreal - Bunker concepts and early render

Something about it it being so round in shape is setting off my distaste nerves.
  7. Foxypilot

Display resolution help

Do you have the actual drivers from Nvidia for your graphics card installed? Not the Windows update drivers the system will try to use. that would be my 1st spot to check.
  8. Foxypilot

FYI: Crafting Strongbox Keys

EU will have pill addicts hovering over crafting machines making their own meth for their drug addiction. Now everyone can become a drug dealer ?
  9. Foxypilot

Sub Warp Drive 2 (L)

Gratz!
  10. Foxypilot

Info: The History of Spacecrafts II

Hi. I own the Bismarck now. No longer pathfinder XXV. Icharis no longer pilots pathfinder XVII.
  11. Foxypilot

Selling: Some nice higher end Male Armor pieces

BUMMMMMp !!!!
  12. Foxypilot

Free Pathfinder Warps Today

Thank you....
  13. Foxypilot

Free Pathfinder Warps Today

Thank all for the prayers for him..
Back