Recent content by Frank|SDS

1. F

Medusa Head bidding has begun...

:) (too short...)
  2. F

Medusa Head bidding has begun...

We're aware that the closing date is wrong. It will be corrected to Jan.3 later this afternoon.
  3. F

Distribution of Halloween Gifts from FPC

If you ever deposited:D
  4. F

Distribution of Halloween Gifts from FPC

Hi all, FPC distributed the Halloween gifts using the following criteria: 1. To all players: Reaper's Scythe 2. To all players who full fill requirement #2 (player has deposited): Skeleton Shirt (m, f) 3. To all players who full fill requirement #3 (player has deposited and have a claimed...
  5. F

Dude, Where's my car?

We actually had a small number of avatars that may have misspelled their avatar name. If you didn't receive the vehicle today, send a support case with your avatar name explaining the situation and we'll check it against our list. P.S. you needed to have responded by Oct. 15.
  6. F

Customer Survey from FPC

Hi, Good to see the survey is being received, and my apologies for the security certificate issue. It is however a real survey from FPC, so its ok to go ahead and complete it. Understanding different types of players is important for the marketing strategy, because people play differently. As...
  7. F

Security Issue

Hi, You're right to bring this up. There seems to be an issue with the certificate. However, I can assure you that FPC have sent this survey and it's ok to proceed with completing it. /Frank
  8. F

Entropia Universe Twitter Feed

Entropia Universe now has a Twitter feed for news and other information. Follow it at http://www.twitter.com/EntropiaNews for the latest news on the upcoming VU 11.3 release and more.
  9. F

Question: What happened to the emailed Newsletters?

If you haven't received the newsletter, log into your account via the website and make sure the 'received info' check box is checked. Otherwise check it's being sorted as spam in your mail program.
  10. F

Vehicles Giveaway

It would mean a lot for us if you stood behind us tonight. It wasn't perfect, but it was vehicles.
  11. F

Vehicles Giveaway

A free vehicle to everyone wasn't an option this time. We'll give away some more for other time zones as well. It was tough on Simon and Emma, but to be honest we thought that even fewer people would get a chance on them if we didn't give some away for free in the beginning.
  12. F

I have a really bad idea!

There's more coming for people in other time zones.
  13. F

Vehicles Giveaway

Hi, We're going to be giving out vehicles today, and later tonight for people in other time zones. Also, the vehicles are in the construction loot, and we’re working on another promotion for the end of the week to make sure people will get a go with them. /Frank
  14. F

Quest/mission system

Don't forget to register your opinion, by filling out the questionnaire here: http://survey.planetcalypso.com/survey/Quests_Missions/index.xml Please don't dwell on the fact that there are only 5 simple quests. We've already informed that this is a preview. We would now like you're feedback...
  15. F

No More excuses MA !

Loved the way you taped the mouse with tracking ball to the armrest:) I'd say that's one sweet setup when it's all systems online Capt'n!
Back