Recent content by fredzepp

1. fredzepp

It's raining items it's time to act now MA

Why not make all Mayhem items avatar bound? If you outgrow or don't want that item anymore then you should be able to sell it back to the vendor. Vendor can then restock it (untiered) and you get your tokens back. Just a thought - don't shout at me :eek:
  2. fredzepp

Help: Universe wide issues

Can't use tp or spawn vehicles
  3. fredzepp

Suggestion: Mission Lists

Decided to sample the delights of Cyrene. Noobed my way around and took some missions. I done a load but still have a list of 84 active missions including some for A.R.C., mining, crafting, nooby one's, Mayhem, epic chains, dailies and general one's. What a mess and good job I stopped taking...
  4. fredzepp

Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

I was considering a depo today. Update has taken so long I've been out and got some new shoes instead :yay:
  5. fredzepp

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Please register Alexa Anaitis Landstrom
  6. fredzepp

Best skill sets for a duo just starting out?

As has been mentioned above, get a mentor. Make sure they are in the same time zone as you or at least play at the same time that you do. Seen too many new players get frustrated and leave. If your mentor lacks knowledge or is hardly ever available then ditch them and get a proper one.
  7. fredzepp

Cannot Log in..?

Same here
  8. fredzepp

Trading

Ah missed that post. Thanks Svarog
  9. fredzepp

Trading

Whenever I log in there are lots of new posts, but most of them are buying and selling threads. Didn't see them on the old forum as we had the option to block them. There is no filter to do this now. or have I missed something? :scratch2: If not, please consider re-instating this option...
  10. fredzepp

Face tattoos

Wow these are stunning. Fantastic to see such talent ingame and compliments to the boss (y)
  11. fredzepp

handing in 10 or 20 attribute tokens at once

Should be a very easy fix. They can copy the Mission Token Converter at Corinth, still not perfect but makes life so much easier with choice of 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 tokens. If I knew how to upload pics I'd show y'all :confused:
  12. fredzepp

Entropia Universe 15.18.1 Release Notes

Any chance you could do an update without screwing up item icons. Fed up with storage bouncing around with different sizes, blocked out images etc. Leave it alone (when you've fixed it) :banghead:
  13. fredzepp

Info: Calypso Explorer Map (Continued)

Great info, thanks for all your efforts :yay:
Back