Recent content by FXZippo

1. F

SZ General Merchandise Store

This needs a bump! :yay:
  2. F

LA39 doesn't want miners anymore?

Sorry for the inconvenience jaywalker. We would have communicated this change a little bit earlier, but it was a spontaneous decision. The change in the atrox density had nothing to do with the daily income. At the moment all SZ Enterprise members are doing the big atrox missions (5k&10k), so we...
  3. F

So from wher is this money?

Not sure if i had too much beer or if I need even more to understand that...
  4. F

MA/FPC what are the Planet Calypso Plans for 2011?

MA has no time to answer our questions. They are busy fixing bugs, introducing new exciting stuff and blablablabla
  5. F

Your final posts in Entropia Forum!

EAT MORE CHICKEN!!! :yay:
  6. F

EF has to be bugged

You have to read the system messages more carefully! After your last "Entropia Forum Mining Theory Thread Spammer" skillgain, you should have turned 48° to the left in the subforums and then read ahead. Now you have missed the newpostssincelastvisit-vein of posts... ;)
  7. F

Parking Cars in the Sky

How do they taste? :D
  8. F

gutes bild! aber das nächste mal bitte zur kamera drehen und die hände hochhalten! ;)

gutes bild! aber das nächste mal bitte zur kamera drehen und die hände hochhalten! ;)
  9. F

What do you do when you first deposit ?

...i immediately feel bad about it and hope my wife doesn't find out :D
  10. F

Event: EU World Boxing Championships 2010 – Sponsored by FPC

John Zippo Pathfinder Lightweight SZ Enterprise
  11. F

Transmission - encrypted and decrypted

bsbfukwa DIJaKsA b1bfwksy IjI5mapO 1i15kam0 I'll ask my 2 year old daughter for help tomorrow - this sounds like the words she uses every day ;)
  12. F

New Community Manager

any chance that we get to see some holiday pics? :yay:
  13. F

What would you do with 20.000 PEDs?

NO, no, no - withdraw it! buy some flowers for your wife, take her out for dinner, go with her to the cinema/theater/ballet/mudwrestling and buy her a nice golden ring and propose marriage to her. If she says yes, then there's still enough money left to buy a lot of alcohol, which you will...
  14. F

When is it time...

bäääääääääähhhhhhhhhh - you drink warm beer in munich ? :D
  15. F

Did you global in July 2010? Quick poll - Need your help

LOL - i hope you are trying to calculate the number of active players via this method????
Back