Recent content by Fyrs

1. F

Consolidated Rocktropia Guide and info

Ok, updated the original post with all the info people added since I last did 4 years ago lol. Also changed the colors of mob names and rewards to make it easier to read since the forum changed from when I orignally posted it.
  2. F

Rather shocked to see people still using this lol :)
  3. F

Buying: Full Merry Mayhem (F)

I have one.. OP, GL finding the F set!
  4. F

In-game Radio

RT still has it
  5. F

LOOT the TAXMAN! Mining & Hunting : Weekly Payouts

Register Fyrs Fyrs Yced
  6. F

Is the Adj Ares just a myth ?

Yes it is in game as I used to own one. You cannot rely on auction orders to show it as there are many, many items it is missing....trust me ! :)
  7. F

Buying: CAT 3 Winning Weapons

I have a T8.6 Nano Katana I bought for tt+7000.30 earlier this year I can sell you for the same since I really have not used it.
  8. F

Question: Price for taming

You can level a panther pet to level 7 with 6.25 tt of nutrio. Have leveled over 30 of them to level 7 so am speaking from experience. Cannot exactly tell from your post but if you are wanting someone to level it for you I have a level 7 sitting in my RT shop i can trade you for it plus ped.
  9. F

Good to know they finally got that fixed! Thanks :)
  10. F

Kevin Rudolf Video Competition

Nothing wrong with a good nerco on occasion :)
  11. F

Server Downtime for Patch

lol... servers will be going down for maintenance in 50 minutes ...you have been disconnected... servers are currently offline for maintenance someone at MA with the itchy trigger finger
  12. F

Selling: Gold rush 2016 armor (m) - full set

Xanato Xan Kaso is looking for a set if you want to pm him https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?67091-Xanato-Xan-Kaso