Recent content by Gash

1. G

Boorum Female

That spawn mentioned above connects to this location: [Calypso, 30960, 43039, 158, Waypoint] The waypoint must be the center of the spawn. Definitely not Low density. Medium to High density. Mob size is the same ranging from L15 to L20 mobs of both male and female.
  2. G

Boorum Male

The spawn listed above is more dense if you start at 31100, 42700. You can finish a daily pretty quick even if it's gender delimited.
  3. G

Drone

The spawn listed as 618, 830 has move west about 150m. [Calypso, 61679, 83094, 334, Waypoint]
  4. G

Tezlapod

Nice spawn of L18 Tezlapod Alphas. Fast respawn and all Alphas. No junk mobs. [Calypso, 68270, 85099, 125, Waypoint]
  5. G

Allophyl

The Guardians and Doms are north of the SK area and the Olds and Provs are west of the SK area.
  6. G

Allophyl

There is a medium spawn of Guardians and Dominants at 37100, 60100. If you go closer to the SK swamp, the maturity goes down to Olds and Providers. Respawn rate seems pretty high too so the location can be used for a daily mission.
  7. G

Diripi

The whole clearing at those coords has groups of 4 or 5 diripi in them. They tend to stay underground but a little jumping while walking backwards usually will get them to pop up.
  8. G

Diripi

I can confirm a spawn using the directions from TontonX above. Maturity is Young to Provider so far. Spawn is kinda low but enough to get a daily done. Coords: [Calypso, 67963, 77107, 109, Waypoint] Saw small snabbles and exaros there too but not many.
  9. G

Osseocollum

As of about a year ago, this location no longer has Osseo. 71400, 75100 SW Eurus
  10. G

Plumatergus

Despite the fancy advertisement for El Dorado above, the current contents of the LA are so mixed with various mobs you have to kill five mobs to find one Plumatergus. In addition, they are smaller maturities. You will find Argos, Sabakuma, Merps, Exarosaur and Tripudion all standing in your...
  11. G

Rippersnapper

Best spawn of Rippersnapper I've found so far` The entire lake south of Nymphtown is full of Lil' Rippers (for the Steve Irwin fans out there). Around the island the spawn is low to medium and maturity is in the lower levels (Youngs to Guardians). For higher maturities, go to the bay on the...
  12. G

Combibo

Update for AOL 30 area This used to be approximately: 90% Combibo Prowler to Stalker 10% Mourner Young to Old (mostly Youngs) Now it has changed dramatically to: 30% Berycled Stalker 45% Mourner Young to Old (still mostly Youngs) 25% Combibo Prowler to Stalker Net result of changes: Since...
  13. G

Phasm

Phasm pups? I just saw an 86 ped global on a Phasm Pup. Where are they? Tameable?
  14. G

Vomit Bucket

But WHYYYYYYYYY? I didn't even play long enough to get sick. When I found out the MA programmers (who had the best movement interface of any game I've played and worked flawlessly) had now inexplicably changed the keyboard mapping after I've been pushing the same keys for over 14 years...
  15. G

Prancer

Clean spawn mentioned above The spawn is still active and no mixed mobs. The nearest tp is Fort Argus and if you head north the spawn extends as far south as (76200, 94000). Mostly Young to Old. Only saw two Providers while killing 50 for the Daily.
Back