Recent content by gAULEX

1. G

NBK huntin' baby bots

Gratz! :yay:
  2. G

110ped Atrox Old

Was out huntin early this morning, was about to head back to CC when this baby came running :) Click to enlarge Thought the yellow swirls had abandoned me for good there for a while. Been overrun by green ones :P
  3. AtroxOld110Ped

AtroxOld110Ped

Atrox global
  4. G

S: Full nemesis (M)

Bump .
  5. G

Selling EWE EP-41 Military! :D

This was in fact not bought by me. This was my bro's gun and I sold it for him. I havent made any peds on this deal at all. You got this gun at what? TT+430? That's about market value, no?
  6. G

Bump .
  7. G

Selling full nemesis (M). Sold. Starting at tt+1300, buyout tt+1400. PM or public bids :) This is up for a week. (Jan 6, 07 - Jan 13, 07) http://www.pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=21 Cheers!
  8. G

few globies, skill and a nice hot hunt date with h0n3y..

Go Numptey Go! :wtg: Gz you two! :yay:
  9. G

noob loot: +34PEDS!!!!!!!

Gratz mate! Really nice loot you got there on snable snot! WOOOOH, I'd go easy with that around here mate! For your own protection :D
  10. G

Selling EWE EP-41 Military! :D

SOLD Auction ended. Selling at start/buyout TT+456 PED(500 total). PM me here on EF if you want to buy it :) It's an awesome gun! EP-41: TT value: 44.14 PED. Damage: 55 HP Range: 38,5 m Attacks: 55 /min Reload: 1,1 sec Dmg/sec: 50,4 HP Power: 1941,0 Ammo: 12 cells/ME Decay: 1,300...
  11. G

Finally got one

That's one nice hat! :D Gratz!
  12. G

Syrinx First HOF WOOT!!!!

Gratz on big one! :yay:
  13. G

Rabbids 06/07

Always fun with a lil soc hunt :D Thx to all of you :grouphug:. Happy new year! :dunce: :woohoo: :shots: :dancing:
  14. G

-=horny Rabbids=-

Sure was fun! Rabbids on the loose, watch out! Thx N, V & T :D
  15. G

first falx global

gz guys, and the loot seems to be 63 ped. :D
Back