Recent content by "Geo" Deschain

1. "Geo" Deschain

The NBK Entrepreneurs is now recruiting again!

Another bump for the NBK-E... Not only are the forums and ingame chats active, but they're filled with info useful for traders. We actively maintain a list of people who are regularly buying resources and materials, we're working on a list of all the shopkeepers and owners throughout EU (with...
  2. "Geo" Deschain

TP "Too Far Away"

For a couple of days now, I've had a recurring bug where I'm trying to TP but can't because the "Target Too Far Away" (and yes, I'm close enough for it to work). When I re-log, the TP works fine. Anyone else having this issue?
  3. Line 2

Line 2

4. Line

Line

5. Omegaton West Habitat Map

Omegaton West Habitat Map

6. "Geo" Deschain

NBK - Now Recruiting On All Levels

A great society! There is so much information passed around about all aspects of EU that it's a huge help to everyone. Posted via Mobile Device
  7. "Geo" Deschain

The NBK Entrepreneurs is now recruiting again!

Bump for the NBK. ]Posted via Mobile Device[/i]
  8. "Geo" Deschain

Info: Ore Logger - Release 0.3 beta

beta I'd be happy to do some beta testing...contact me as to how I can get the file...
  9. "Geo" Deschain

Help: Unable to view avatar from front?

Anyway to do this using just the keyboard? I'm playing on a laptop with a touchpad and don't have the middle mouse-wheel...
  10. "Geo" Deschain

Version Update 10.0.8 Content List

Outpost from Hell The PA service center is bugged...a bunch of us are stuck in what looks like Grand Central Station with one SC wall placed like some theatre prop...
  11. "Geo" Deschain

Claim tracking software

Anything that compiles this data easier than manually would be a great thing. I think a pop-up menu is a good choice. I'd be happy to do some testing for you, if you'd like.
Back