4. Geo

Selling: [Ares Ring, Perfected]

Bump
  5. Geo

Selling: Full TT ESI

:wtg:
  6. Geo

Buying: Land Area

Hello, I am in the market to buy a LA. Preferably on Calypso and ideally with unlimited global chat messages. Please provide revenue data and any other relevant info pertaining to the LA. Budget atm is 100-200K ped
  7. Geo

Selling: F.O.M.A. Biodome #5

Not to go off topic, but since you want to Troll on your alt account; I paid Eson what he was asking for the set. There were no posts from me on that thread. So, what are you going on about? It is not a time waster for people to ask for actual ROI numbers with data to back it up. Global Chat...
  8. Geo

Selling: F.O.M.A. Biodome #5

But.. you replied... :scratch2: Can you even track the loots for a single Dome on FOMA using EL? Is it possible to even run Events? At that price tag, be better buying 2x LA on Calypso that can host events.
  9. Geo

New and yber

No. This is a terrible suggestion, for obvious reasons already stated above. People spend a lot of their hard earned real money to acquire the best gear. It takes money to make money. But you want big rewards for little investments. So tell me, who is it being greedy? There already is L items...
  10. Geo

Selling: Full TT ESI

:naughty:
  11. Geo

Selling: [Ares Ring, Perfected]

Price increased to follow market value atm
  12. Geo

Buying: Improved Angel Parts (M)

:flip:
  13. Geo

FYI: Victory Society Recruiting

:naughty:
  14. Geo

Selling: Easter Ring 2018

:wtg:
  15. Geo

Info: Geo's 17th Birthday.

I don't thinks so. I've had a blast each and every day. It's the only game that has kept me entertained for more than a few months. Have met some great people along the way, some of which posted here in this thread. I've been very fortunate and have made some very good investments during my...