Recent content by ghita

1. ghita

Trade deal gone bad

No one will buy skills from someone with his own ESI-s and still pay the same MU price. I i have 200 ped tt worth of Prospecting and i agree at the price of 2300 % lets say then the math is next: 200 ped tt Prospecting at the price of 2300% is = 4600 ped; an 200 ped tt empty ESi at 650 % is=...
  2. ghita

Selling: bioregenesis

sold,pls close
  3. ghita

B U M P to short
  4. ghita

bioregenesis(14.66 ped tt)(-500 % under MU)
  5. ghita

Selling: selling

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=283585&c=8 tt=4.66
  6. FaceGuard

FaceGuard

7. ghita

First post edited.
  8. ghita

B U M P to short
  9. ghita

selling gremlin face (f)(all tiers average 130) ,gloves (f),fruits,gungnir mk1(l),first gen electric attack chip III,II ul, ,
  10. ghita

Selling: Robot Dynocyclic Relay

Sorry to ask,but what gun do you get with this ? Bump
  11. ghita

Not TT imp fap?

No 1 can see that the TT it has the new look ? I mean that look has been introduced back in 2007 if i recall. This is how entropia look over the years...
  12. ghita

ATH: 67005 assurdite

Grats,and for the jealous ppl HE is THE hardcore miner of all times,i mean i never seen any1 mining like that.
  13. ghita

Famous Entropians

What about Skalman ? 1 of the oldest player and 1 who was/is the most skilled person for a long time and a nice person olso.
  14. ghita

Spider Rig Fun Day!

It seems that pk-ers nova days want all the money for free. If you want money go and work for them not just stay there and from time to time kill few noobs.Grats to the person who did this.
  15. ghita

Info: Abuse

why you and others insinuated that it is guilty for these things ? why he should tell where did he get the money. Why you don;t assume that he was scammed without knowing what is really going on. If you will be on his possition how would you feel by getting all these negativism from people...
Back