Recent content by Girlie Chum

1. G

looking for help!

You may follow this Design Streaming- Step by Step Tutorial. That might help you start with streaming.
  2. G

Question: Want to build a house...

Hi, You could also check it here. I found this link here: Snug The Price To Build. Hope it will add to help you with your questions :
  3. G

How to Reduce Energy Cost

I suggest that you look for a service provider that could provide you with a superior energy management. It could help you with energy consumption and reduce utility costs.
  4. G

Favorite Board Games?

I love playing UPwords with my family. I find this board game so unique because you create different words by stacking letters on top of letters already on the board.
  5. G

Thoughts on Reselling/Trading

Absolutely! I totally agree about your description about a reseller and a trader. That's how I perceive it too.
  6. G

Landing pages for game apps

I'm curious how a game apps stand out. What techniques must be implemented to promote an app or game to users? How do we analyze and optimize a page content and create landing pages for it? Are there tools that helps to market the game apps store pages?
  7. G

Reduction in Body Weight

I heard about it from experts that estimated 30 minutes of sex burns 85 to 150 calories. perhaps that's the main reason why others believe that it can help in losing weight.
  8. G

R.I.P. Carrie Fisher

I can't believe about the death of Carrie Fisher, best known as Princess Leia from the "Star Wars" films. Actually, she had her final film in "Rogue One". I'm saddened by her sudden death. A heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family:(
  9. G

Skype or What?

Same here, I was able to experienced issues with Skype. If you want a more profound app and with a complete customer care program, you could try other apps like omnijoin , onstream, readytalk and zoom.
  10. G

Question: Pet handler: how does it work?

My brother is a Pet handler specifically all types of dogs. He did not have a complete education about pets but he is focus and interested about dogs very much. He had self study about all types. His only goal is to give them a balance and a healthy life with the owner. He see to it that he is...
  11. G

How to manage the risk involve?

Business investments can be profitable but can involve a lot risks. We need to carefully analyze the project and the specific risk before it becomes a grave issue but how do we go about such things? Are there tools that can help in evaluating those risks. How do we manage and identify problems...
  12. G

Do plants grow on their own??

Yes! I observed that most plants that I do have in our garden can grow without enough water and sunlight, but they will not achieve their full potential and blossom well.
  13. G

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

I'm currently listening to an instrumental CD by Toshio Masuda.
  14. G

Advice please.

We're looking for something like this one by Quest. We need at least two more for comparison so if you know any other companies that can aid with this, I'd really appreciate it.
  15. G

Entropia Memes

lol Thank you for making my day! XD
Back