Recent content by giuly_adm

1. giuly_adm

Buying: Adj Excavator (5k PED any tier) / Imp Excavator (Offer me)

Looking for one of these, tier level not relevant, message me ps: limited time offer (24/48h max)
  2. giuly_adm

Selling: F.O.M.A. Biodome #5

bump............
  3. giuly_adm

bump............
  4. giuly_adm

bump bump bump
  5. giuly_adm

Because I am selling, but of course the new owner can improve the setting of Snables DNA (Male and Famale) for hunters needs.
  6. giuly_adm

bump......
  7. giuly_adm

Selling FOMA Biodome #5 Estate Deed :tower: Many requests has been received in past, with a lot of arguments about value ROI etc... just to compare with another similar land (not really comparable with planet Lands), is with the other main "high density" mining area ingame, Arkadia Underground...
  8. giuly_adm

Buying: DNA Calypso mobs

I own the UNIQUE existing Araneatrox Claw. It cannot be added into refiner, at least last time I checked, but who knows :) Selling at 10k I have Frescoquda parts too, at least one of a kind if you mind make me an offer.
  9. giuly_adm

!! This is a scam !!

Time for MA to create events with standard gear only allowed, so the competition will be balanced... maybe not with Sollomate Opalo as prize :D
  10. giuly_adm

Buying: DNA Calypso mobs

if you are interested i own the only Araneatrox Claw ingame. you can check it inside Shed at Angelica’s Paradise TP
  11. giuly_adm

Selling: Common Dung 209k

Selling as a bulk only a lot of Common Dung lost in storage for ages now... price 2.5 ped/k
  12. giuly_adm

Selling: Rocktropia Luggages (antigravity containers) 28x

In a word: Matrioska you can use for store anything can be placed inside a storage container, more you use more you can reduce weight using matrioska way (ie: 80%*80%*80%*80%*80%*80%*80%= 21%)
  13. giuly_adm

Buying: Frescoquda DNA parts

and again...
  14. giuly_adm

Selling: Angelica's Paradise TP Shed (OLA#52 Shed)

I am taking offers on this beautiful House location, in front of Angelica's Paradise Teleporter, one of the closest TP houses on Calypso. PM me here or ingame your offer Current BO 12k PED
  15. giuly_adm

Selling: Rocktropia Luggages (antigravity containers) 28x

some sold, some left... bump this up!