Recent content by Gladora

1. G

Why doesn't Mindark advertise when it is essentially free to do so?

I'm a very tolerable person but even I was on the brink of leaving on my first day when I was met with rookie chat. If MA wanted to do themselves ANY favor at all, it would be time to moderate that shit. Doesn't even have to be employees, just get a few well respected people from the community...
  2. G

Help: Modified Viceroy CANNOT be returned to NPC. Bug? Oversight?

I kinda forgot how many warning windows I had to click through clearly stating that the armor is account bound.
  3. G

I hate that I have to make this thread (again..) - support cases without communication - a story

THE FUCK MA This has got to be a new low, even for them. I'd love to see the actual ticket. This is comedy gold.
  4. G

News: Triton Industries Shares

I don't think I need to read beyond this point. I'm starting to see why you have the reputation that you have. I don't want to deprive you of your schadenfreude, but I'm willing to bet they will start selling come next year once the events I mentioned are over, disproving your entire rant. The...
  5. G

News: Triton Industries Shares

The reality is that they released these at the worst time possible. End of Twen and in the middle of merry mayhem. Everyone is starved for liquidity at the moment and cycling on Triton is at a bare minimum, so of course the payout is gonna suck. Then the additional blow of announcing they would...
  6. G

Public Apology.

I don't know what could possibly warrant getting kicked off calytrade. From the top of my head I could think of a bunch of people who would definitely deserve it, but OP ain't one of them.
  7. G

Triton Industries - Huge Success...

I'll be honest I am surprised they didn't immediately sell out like last time, I guess people finally learned and at the same time it restored my faith in humanity a bit. Lets see how they will sell once the price actually starts to get dumped. Even at 10p each it feels like a risqué entry...
  8. G

I hate that I have to make this thread (again..) - support cases without communication - a story

In the communication manager's defense, she did help me out by getting things rolling on my case which was then resolved within 48 hours 3 years ago. I don't know why she would outright refuse to help ever since and cop out by saying she doesn't handle support cases.
  9. G

We all know how catastrophic support is, but the frustrating part is the instant locking of your account without any prior attempt to message you in game about whats going on and now its your job to contact support and play the waiting game. The icing on top of the cake is that once you get a...
  10. G

Resellers, Vipers, Fake Sales, and Liquidity Providers - Your Guide to Navigating P2P Trades

The rise of alts while the main is out hunting somewhere sure was entertaining to watch. MA certainly should start enforcing their gd ToS for once and thoroughly hand out a couple account locks to the entire extended family tree of certain individuals.
  11. G

MindArk You have got to be kidding me right??????

The second you'll point me towards a game that is similar to Entropia I'll do exactly that.
  12. G

MindArk You have got to be kidding me right??????

Whether this is the whole story or not, this incident reads like a copy paste of what happened to me back in January 2021. Account locked without warning. Had to go through support to get a BS response 48 hours later that I was supposedly intentionally ruining other people's experience by "mob...
  13. G

Selling: WTS Arcticus Shin Guards (M) - 2xSOLD

Sooo.... I've just looted the exact same piece so its back up for sale again! BO: +400 ped SOLD
  14. G

No more macros needed!

Wait, you're telling me most avatars aren't already played by an ape. :unsure:
  15. G

Selling: WTS Arcticus Shin Guards (M) - 2xSOLD

Want to sell these shin guards I looted a couple weeks ago. Nothing too fancy about them except for a lot of cold protection and covering all dmg types except electricity. EDIT: First pair SOLD for +400 ped Second pair also SOLD for +400 ped If interested pm or mail me ingame @ Gladora...
Back