Recent content by Golden Atrox

1. Golden Atrox

Best Visual-Music Mix

This is the best fan-made MTV I've ever seen (close to 10yrs perhaps) and I've not seen anything close in terms of editing, music selection and visuals. Please post one you deem best. *Don't understand what the song is about though.
  2. Golden Atrox

Microsoft bids on Second Life

When I first joined SL, there was a lot of hype on the raunchiness of its brand of social interaction. Few years later, people seemed to have gotten bored or the activity has cut down due to censorship? :D But I greatly enjoyed the sandboxes and my personal First Land...build and design...
  3. Golden Atrox

So .. How many games is your avatar in?

Rocktropia Atlantica Online PS Network Think that's about it.
  4. Golden Atrox

Odds of Life on Newfound Earth-Size Planet '100 Percent,' Astronomer Says

Robots could better withstand the journey due to the following reasons: 1. Organic materials decay too easily 2. Humans might become insane due to the immense pressure and isolation of such a journey 3. It would take too many generations of humans to reach the place (they might divert/retreat...
  5. Golden Atrox

10 Things You Wanna Accomplish Before You Die

1. Become a robot 2. Create and moderate an augmented reality (AR) using nano-tech 3. Time travel (in AR) 4. Clone dinosaurs and other extinct species to fill a RL Jurassic Park 5. Clone myself 6. Create a perfect human/humanoid 7. Become omniscient, if not omnipotent 8. Build a floating city 9...
  6. Golden Atrox

Android tablet

Notion Ink Adam looks promising. Estimated launch is end Nov 2010.
  7. Golden Atrox

Mind-reading games controller

I think this isn't new. A few years ago, some inventors already built one that could control simple robots. And more than 10 years ago, in a simple but interesting game, one could already send brain waves through a mouse to generate the card that one visualized (eg. it's limited to the no. 9...
  8. Golden Atrox

best games ever, 35 years of PONG

Civilisations was quite interesting until Star Craft came along. Pac-man is still the scariest game I ever played, followed by fatal frame (on playstation I think) with tactile feedback controller.
  9. Golden Atrox

Are you superstitious?

seems to apply but taken to extreme would cost one's common sense
  10. Golden Atrox

Are you superstitious?

According to Chinese geomancy (calculating the strokes and elements of one's name), the turning point in one's life is at age 36. Then there were some high profile deaths of celebrities at this age, so it was kind of interesting (or eerie, depending on how you look at it). Statistically, it...
  11. Golden Atrox

5k EFD giveaway! Guess on my video!

The clip reminded me of The Matrix. I thought it'll be better with a tightening grip at 01:05 to convey a sense of desperation? (the hand seemed to slip away to quickly) There're other shots I'd like to add but not sure how it'll turn out... Good luck with your project :)
  12. Golden Atrox

I want a refund!

You're entertaining as usual :lolup:
  13. Golden Atrox

MM Scammers - Take the money and run!

I don't think this is rewarding crime, more like if you can't beat them, join them (in lowering the bid to one criminal only). They could even split among themselves if they want to get the money now, since the gun costs them nothing. Or we can always hope that no wealthy newcomer will bid on...
  14. Golden Atrox

HELP - english speakers

Thought it should be 'economic viability' and 'one of the most developed' instead.
  15. Golden Atrox

What items are critical to fuel the economy?

It'd be interesting to see them put ammo in auction instead of tt...like explosives :P I'd add L items to the list. I wonder what's the total sales volume of L items to date. *It'd mainly be L guns for me.
Back