Recent content by GoNi

1. GoNi

Buying: Berserker Foot Guards (M) or blueprint (Found)

good luck with it have had a BP for it in the past, actually still have the foot guards, but my set is F :) to bad the BP was L and used off, but I know I have sold some of the foot guards in male version, so it should be around somewhere
  2. GoNi

Actual update Virus-Warning

Even when this is an offical statement of the support or any MA member, disabling the security is never ever the solution when there is a virus warning with detailed info about the trojan that is coming with the update. regards
  3. GoNi

Although MA did not reply to my support case yet, they must have done something. Tried the update again, now it worked without problems, without lowering my security settings or simply allow them to install a trojan at my station :)
  4. GoNi

Entropia Universe 17.19.2 Release Notes

thats a good one, love it
  5. GoNi

The actual client loader update gets blocked by my AV, containing a Trojan.
  6. GoNi

Suggestion: Future of events in Entropia

Yeah, would be nice to have some crafter events, but giving us new BPs and then remove the resources needed to craft this BPs from game completely, already happend. I won´t take part in such events, already lost many 1000 PED for BPs that are not craftable anymore.
  7. GoNi

Question: Special Treatement for players - OK or not?

When it comes to spawning mobs, and offical posts location of it, time and what boss mob is spawned there, I am totally ok with it. Sadly often the comunity won´t know anything about this special spawns, only a handful handpicked players know about it, and a few randam players who have been at...
  8. GoNi

Question: Special Treatement for players - OK or not?

When was your last time at RT, happens all time there.
  9. GoNi

Suggestion: Crafted unlimited gears

Well stop hunting, start crafting. If enough hunters go that way, MU on hunting loots (used for crafting) will go up, but MU for crafted goods will crash. Its just a matter of supply and demand. As a crafter you will be happy to get crafting materials for less than 101% MU, as the hunter you...
  10. GoNi

Question: Most important issues to fix in Entropia for UE5?

That would be awesome, lets use all this BPs in Weapons Book 2 again.
  11. GoNi

You CANNOT say Droid!!!

Well Apple tried to sue a german kindergarden with the Name: Apple Tree, guess what Apple lost. If any company use a comon word as their brand, you have fairly good chance to win at court against them. As the term Droid used as shortform of Android is much older than Lucas Arts and Disney, I...
  12. GoNi

General exploit discussion thread

Well, a smart PKer, will heal you befor he gives the killshot, and loot you anyway.
  13. GoNi

Suggestion: The NR1 thing that makes ppl not deposit, or deposit less...

Looter to low Weapon eff to low MU I get 101% Money needed to improve that, way to much. I really don´t want and can´t spent 5000$ for a game just to get my skills and gear to a level where it maybe give 95% returns at questionable markups. I am not a damn rich, who can afford to waste 100$ a...
  14. GoNi

FYI: Estimating time to expected value with some math... (handy shaded table included)

Kill 200k Puny with a big ass rocket launcher can be done fairly fast :D
  15. GoNi

25k rextelum

gz
Back