Recent content by GPA

1. G

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

Register for Hogglo Event George GPA Pagkos
  2. G

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register George GPA Pagkos
  3. G

Star vs Chuck Norris

Star vs Chuck Norris Nothing more to add! :D GPA
  4. G

Why does noone every get upset about Entropia?

You don't have to get upset or flame MA... you just move along if it bothers you and/or you don't feel entertained by playing this game. I, personally, stopped playing EU 3 months ago. Too bad that i lost some good friends because of my absence. Reason: loot sucked in every aspect of the game...
  5. G

Thank God for 10/10 maxed (L) guns WTF MA???

... and the worst part is that you miss while the mob stands right in front of you! I mean... how realistic is this? You have a gun and you shoot something big standing half meter away from you! My granny would have shoot it right in the eye! :scratch2: Seriously now... this sucks big time...
  6. G

Grats to Parker to the ATH !

Big gratz for the ATH! I am sure that many hunters at that time (including me) were much disappointed for not getting the ATH themselves, but that's how it is... its a wheel that spins! ;) So ... again big gratz! :yay: GPA
  7. G

Hey (You know who you are)

Give the MM back to REP... do the right thing! GPA
  8. G

Chrome mobs

I had the same problem some time ago. I couldn't see the textures of the buildings and many of the mobs even if i was playing in the ultra high settings. I believe this happened because i used once in the past the Safe Mode to enter the game so after that even if i was changing the resolution...
  9. G

Hunting at CP

It seems you are the one of the lucky guys up there! :P Actualy it worth a lot but as i said before, if MA doesn't do anything about the loot up there, then the price will dive vertically, even if Buzz organizes events and manages the CP in the best way. I agree with the second part! :D I...
  10. G

Hunting at CP

Yesterday was the same for me. Two days hunting for over 1500 peds and loot was very bad. No global for me. If MA doesn't fix the loot system i am afraid that Buzz will have very little income, which is bad because i agree that he is a nice guy, but also he spend so much buying this piece of...
  11. G

Hunting at CP

Hi all, i was just wondering lately about the loot on CP. Is it me or the loot has changed to worse up there? I hunted lately Aurlis for Weak to Devastetor and Kretlins from Young to Alphas and the loot sucked big time with return less than 60% in big hunting runs. In the general chat i was...
  12. G

Silly support case

lol... Is this the way that MA tell us not to go mining in that area???? Amazing! GPA
  13. G

STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

lol... i am also doing some test: Fap the people that they don't want to! So you cannot refuse my fapping because you mess with my statistics and i will send a support case to MA about harassement. Regards GPA
  14. G

STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

If you send a support case to MA for harassement then i will also send a support case for the support case you sent for me. Its a free and open "multi-player" environment and you cannot stop people get entertained, even if this achieved when they "FAP YOU"! GPA
  15. G

An EU with no TT

If there will be no TT for items then all the items currently for TT will be sold less than TT value. e.g. item A worth 100 PEDS TT it will be sold to other players for 95% of the TT price. This will be because the TT items are not worth buying from another player and hence the value price...
Back