Recent content by Granny Rowan

1. Granny Rowan

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Maybe people should consider that he has indeed got personal reasons, and that seeing this thread is hurtful to someone that may have problems that require them to be elsewhere. I suggest you keep your suppositions and comments to yourselves. Mind Ark is in many ways a poisoned chalice. Any one...
  2. Granny Rowan

Entropia Universe 18.1.1 Patch Notes

Why are we now unable to set protection on items to reduce risk of accidental TT ? Seems the button is there on some items and not at all on others.
  3. Granny Rowan

Entropia Universe 18.1.1 Patch Notes

Simple - less people in game means less see the bugs, so fewer reported. Less reports means they must be doing well ;)
  4. Granny Rowan

News: Genesis Visual Update

You recently removed decay from clothing to encourage more people to use it and therefore improve crafting sales. Then you mess with textures and a (I hope unintended) side effect is to mess up some clothing textures. Many players have worked long and hard and not inexpensively to make their...
  5. Granny Rowan

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

I have one comment to make and a bunch of reasons why. Comment. Thanks MA for making the best game I ever played, totally unplayable Reasons: Multiple reasons which individually may not seem much, but add them up and you see a game where everything needs a work around, or to be lived without...
  6. Granny Rowan

Info: To Katie Chalmers, You will be missed

Sad news indeed. RIP Katie.
  7. Granny Rowan

News: VU Postponement Notice

So all the copies we saved of our stickies will need to be done again if we amend any between now and sometime 'soon'. I have just one thing to say.....BLEH !!! Please surprise us all and at least once this year get an update out on time and bug free.
  8. Granny Rowan

Captains List

Gz Michael and could I also be updated to level 55 Captain (Kronan)
  9. Granny Rowan

Suggestion: Add more gear to the

Its a real cash economy, as is Real life, I don't expect to be able to drive an Affordable, limited edition Rolls Royce, when my budget allows for a 2nd hand mid level motor. Does that stop me driving, ofc it doesn't, does it mean I can't go places and do things? ....no. Cut your cloth...
  10. Granny Rowan

Question: Selling a shop with items in it still

Best to remove all items before sale. But if including say furniture in sale price then that can be left there. All items in shop transfer with the shop, but new owner will need to reprice once claims deed, even if they show as priced
  11. Granny Rowan

Question: Scanning for Skills

Many of the newer NPCs can also be scanned. Also when the Bots are spawned in Ark Underground they can be scanned with care.
  12. Granny Rowan

Suggestion: Make showing avatar names mandatory on PCF

The real irony here is that some people in this forum that originally joined using a name other than forum name, have asked to change it to match here on forum and been refused, because MA say it could give a lack of transparency. Seems they never thought that 1 extra line sorts that easy...
  13. Granny Rowan

Suggestion: Make showing avatar names mandatory on PCF

Totally agree all game linked forums should insist the name used is ava name, prevents a lot of issues if we and MA can clearly see who says what. Maybe even get rid of a few that stir the pot here even though not been in game in years
  14. Granny Rowan

News: Disturbance notice regarding VU 17.22.3

Thought the Mayhem was supposed to be in the game, not the back office
  15. Granny Rowan

Question: How can I travel "safe" through space?

As mentioned above there are many ships and small fleets offering warp services. Our groups details are as follows: Kronan Interplanetary Spaceship Services We offer scheduled warps 6 days a week with Mothership Kronan and have done so for 10 years The time zone we fly is better suited to the...
Back