Recent content by Grayvey

1. G

Monria Introduces a Stable During First Annual St Patrick's Day Event - Virtual-Strategy Magazine

I can only speak to what happened at Cyrene stable, as I'm on of the Co-owners. When they made the change so that we had to buy the buffs and only get 75% of the income. We tried the acceleration, exp and focus buff, we either lost money or just broke even (which didn't cover the previous...
  2. G

Monria Introduces a Stable During First Annual St Patrick's Day Event - Virtual-Strategy Magazine

The Cyrene one has a hut type building in keeping with the planet, inside has all the Cyrene tameable creatures for show and a sign above that says "Cyrene Pet Centre". Cyrene team likes us!
  3. G

Question: Active stables?

Pet skill training at Cyrene Hi all, We will have Skill Gain, pet and taming, 10% faster skill gains buff at the Cyrene stable for the foreseeable future, due to good local demand. Cheers Grayvey
  4. G

Question: Active stables?

Cyrene stable re-open the Cyrene stable is open at least for the next couple of days . If we can break even then it'll stay open. We currently have Pet Focus, 12% faster focus regeneration Skill Gain, pet and taming, 10% faster skill gains Accelleration, 12% faster run speed
  5. G

FYI: Things to do to get a good start on planet calypso

:) Great thread, helped me get back on track with the missions! I think I accidentally skipped ahead of the missions so, ended up having to miss some of the missions.
Back