Recent content by Green Lightning

1. G

To the avatar that left (at least 3) Opalos

The reason I was trying to contact the dropper: I thought one of the found Opalos had been tiered to 1.4 and had really good tier rates. I thought they dropped the one they use instead of one they planned on dropping. Planned to give it back to them. I am an idiot! I was getting ready to...
  2. G

1. OP was a quick thank you before I had to leave for Christmas dinner. Was hoping for a you're welcome and I would follow up from there. 2. Part of my 2nd post was to let dropper know I wanted them to contact me. I cannot say why because I need to keep as much to myself as I can to...
  3. G

Well....I was kind of hoping that the one who left them would respond because I have 2 questions for them. I did pick up all three but felt greedy soon after so I wanted to see what their intent or preference was. If they don't care who got how many I might keep, not sure right now. If they...
  4. G

Thank you! Nice presents. :yay:
  5. G

Tiering numbers vs clicks per X.9 level

This won't answer your question but here is some observed tier data. Sollomate Kiwio Mk.II (L) tier rates 1 2 and 3 are 1236, 1236 and 516 tier shots taken to hit the tier 0.1 03 0.2 07 0.3 02 0.4 05 0.5 01 0.6 12 0.7 02 0.8 02 0.9 09 1.0 19 1.1 04 1.2...
  6. G

Selling: TT items, Opalo, Kiwio Mk.II (L), Energy Extractor EE/01

Kiwio Mk.II's ...... 1.90 PED each I don't know how good it would be for that. Damage is only 5.
  7. G

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

There have been quite a number of these I could not participate in because I did not have the TP. I don't believe I've ever complained about that and would never come on the forums using foul language and calling the event lame. I've been working on getting TPs and each week it is less likely...
  8. G

Wave Events Locations and Information

Sabakuma event Started event with 4 avatars, 2 fairly new players, don't know about other 2. I (one of the new players) had no stab protection. By wave 3 we had 2 additional avatars join in. Not sure exactly when they showed up. You do not need to be in a team. All loot from all the sabas...
  9. G

Error starting updater

Glad you got it working lareka and Legion. My experience indicates once something gets messed up with this game and you have to follow the manual download/run steps, you have to do that every time. At least its faster now, I was updating my old pc and copying files from that to the new pc...
  10. G

Error starting updater

Legion, did you put the update_11.6.1.69087-11.7.0.70170.exe file in the Entropia Universe folder? I initially had it in another folder and it did not work. Sorry I do not remember what kind of error I got. Once I copied the file to the Entropia Universe folder I was able to run it from...
  11. G

Error starting updater

I don't know if just running the update file will work for you lareka (if all the other game files are not there). If you need the other game files can you restore or recover from recycle bin? If not, many (not sure if all files are here or if they are latest versions) of the files can be...
  12. G

Error starting updater

For the last two updates I have downloaded the update file from http://download.entropiauniverse.com/updates/ I save it to the Entropia Universe folder (same place that version.txt is located) because any other place it says it can't find EU on the computer. Run as administrator from there and...
Back