Recent content by Grengoshi

1. Grengoshi

Info: Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

My dude, I don't think you know what the definition of spamming is. And I'm keeping to the actual conversation bc I don't want it to die. Your statement makes no sense. Lol
  2. Grengoshi

I always wonder why EU player attack each other when there is a disagreement. Health debate and chat is good. You don't have to attack someone because they have. Differenting opinion and I don't know the guy. @Simpleton I get what you're saying but some info would be nice. Like. Sorry we...
  3. Grengoshi

I really would just have them say " hey guys we are sorry but we decided no further news moving further" but this is what MA has done since the beginning. So it's shame on us we hoped for a lil more lol. At this point I'm not "investing" any further into EU though.
  4. Grengoshi

BunkerThree Stream

Sad :( I work and don't use twitch anymore lol
  5. Grengoshi

Nothing in there makes me sad
  6. Grengoshi

I to want to know @Dennis|MindArk and @My|MindArk
  7. Grengoshi

The hamsters

It got waaaay better after Tuesday's maintenance "upgrade".
  8. Grengoshi

The hamsters

I knew you worked at mind ark this proves it xDDD(jk for dense people)
  9. Grengoshi

The hamsters

This seems to be happening a lot more on the weekends. More common imo them before,anyone else?
  10. Grengoshi

I agree with you it's a foundation of toxicity on both sides. So what do we do. Maybe all join in nd asking for an update on the dev log. All who want an update ping a MA worker lol but don't be abusive.
  11. Grengoshi

I mean if I had to deal with an abusive community I'd keep quiet. But then again we got here because of past actions. I would just like some info as to why they are not doing what they said they would. Just say sorry due to reasons we can't discus we won't be having that dev log. But then...
  12. Grengoshi

Yeah @My|MindArk any updates on these dev blogs. I was hoping for something as well. I know you guys have to be careful so as to not promise stuff and back lash. Especially with this toxic community but heck it been quiet with the rare unreal concept arts. Which I am thankful for. Can we get...
  13. Grengoshi

You can thank Amazon for that because of lumber yard blow up that happened few years back. But yeah all of it applies. But cryengine is dead and so many limitations with it. Unreal was the best choice. Unity is a module base engine and has it's garbage flaws which makes using it for mmos a...
  14. Grengoshi

I appreciate this comment more then you know. Cryengine that we use is a dead engine. Alot of memory leaks and other issues that make it difficult for a pc to use. Unreal is actually pretty bad a$$ and will allow more people to play even with potatoes. Well depending on the potatoes. I've been...
  15. Grengoshi

News: Nanocube Changes

Capping is when you use capitals to yell.
Back