Recent content by Grossberger

1. G

New; Player Fund

you're not wrong, this is why i have no minimum deposit, I am willing to put in the work, but it seems that just because i don't use the forums, I'm unreliable. I understand your concerns, and no doubt am unable to change your mind with words alone, but all i can do is keep trying
  2. G

New; Player Fund

I decided 3 days ago to make my fund public, and have not needed to use the forums before hand. my player account is much older. My ROI is on par with almost every index on the planet. in fact, if you calculate "True interest", it would be closer to 6% You're right, but only at first. the 3% is...
  3. G

New; Player Fund

You're right, however, you're also wrong. the ROI of an AUD can change depending on the planets income, i suspect you know this. meaning that 1 week it can be the same ROI, the next week it can be half that and the week after can have no payout at all. This is not as safe as you seem to believe...
  4. G

New; Player Fund

Gross's No Nonsense EU Fund. for short term investing (Day 0.013%, week 0.096%, month 0.416%, year 5%) A Set and forget fund designed for those that just want to accumulate a little interest while saving for the CLDs Basically, hit me up on Discord, i'll collect the funds (PED Only). the next...
  5. G

Question: Player funds?

Can anyone just set one up or is there requirements? I Would like to start one, i've put a lot of thought and planning into it, but i'm unsure if there are terms and conditions that mindark require I'm not looking for feedback on why i should or shouldn't do it, just want an answer to my...
Back