Recent content by Grr

1. G

Please Help - I Need To Find Djuba Oberon Boa

Actually it was grem gloves: tt+700 odd, whatever was on the card. At least i have the dubious achievement of owning the most expensive pair of grem gloves in game :wtg: :scratch2:
  2. G

Transmission - encrypted and decrypted

I'm waiting for the giant oversized robot to appear and loot a giant egg... :scratch2:
  3. G

Formulaic Events

Good post, i agree... Formulaic is perfect description too. I honestly wish Entropia events would involve more than just huge spawns. These new bots are fantastic though, i think the effort that has gone into making the drokas and legionaires should be commended. I mean...they changed the...
  4. G

Who is with me?

Yes Doer ofc i hunt solo... And for the record: 115k skills, 2 1/2 years playing, highest solo 465. Praise me... Combat sense 4 months ago btw...
  5. G

Molisk Leaders in LA 44!

Hasnt this already been posted in the Land Area section? i smell double post :rolleyes:
  6. G

What 6 Would YOU Pick?

1 low 1 med maturity, max spawn on molisk and argo, 1 exa and trox med maturity med spawn.
  7. G

Emerald Lake's Equipping Calypso September 22nd! Win 1,000 PED of gear!

Get your tickets!! Eli will be available to sell tickets, tonight, September 19th, starting from 2300 MA time. She will be in Twin Peaks. Please PM her or message her in game for tickets and details.
  8. G

Fill up ESI data...

Doer please clear your private message box, have been trying to contact you.
  9. G

Liverpool Meet Up

<<< Eli using Grr's computer/forum!! Hurrah! Grr and I have arrived and are staying at the home of the wonderous Monkee. Mmmmmm foodage! See you all tomorrow! Get your behinds here!
  10. G

Selling Robot "Parts"

I would be interested in anymore robot power amplifiers you may loot, please pm me asap. TY.
  11. G

My Best item (ESIs don't count) yet~

grats babe :)
  12. G

First Free Wormhole Service: New Oxford to Emerald Lakes!

Thank you to rob for supporting the event, we hope to arrange more events soon.
  13. G

Opinion Poll: Should low mobs drop good items

This is preciesly the issue - hunting is completely different to mining/crafting, they are not group activities in the way hunting is (potentially). If there is a complete lack of balance in the looting of mobs why (from a pure cash prespective) would anyone ever move from hunting exas - they...
  14. G

The players who exploited the auction bug should...

Anyone caught exploiting the bug is stealing from other players - its very simple, how many times is it acceptable for them to steal from you or I? Oh yeah, none. Ban.
  15. grel white

grel white

Back