Recent content by Gum Boot

1. Gum Boot

Entropia currency standard

Hi Thark, Basically, as you would have noticed, ingame items (assets) such as Adj-Imp-Mod Faps, Uber guns and armour etc have trended downward in price over the past decade. This is in contrast to when I started playing and entropia ingame items always went up in price. If the underlying...
  2. Gum Boot

I suppose, the good thing about the USD is that it has masked the amount of asset deflation that has occurred in EU over the last decade since its peak. which MA would probably appreciate.
  3. Gum Boot

AUD was worth more than the USD between December 2010 and May 2013. two main drivers were the GFC coupled with a generally strong AUD as China was buying up huge swathes of Australian resources. even the NZD peaked at 90 cents to the USD.
  4. Gum Boot

Hi Hero, Addz, Swiss Franc has seem some substantial devaluation over the last few decades as even the swiss have been drawn into the global race to debase, last 5 years however they have chosen to protect and even appreciate the CHF a little. The CHF generally only has a 4-4.5% monetary...
  5. Gum Boot

Yeah, BTC could make sense, but even a better fiat currency like Swiss Francs would be better.
  6. Gum Boot

Kia ora Everyone, It has been a while since I posted on this forum or contributed to Entropia Universe in any material way. I'm certain subject like this has been discussed but I thought I would lay out my thoughts as someone who approaches EU from an investment perspective and see what the...
  7. Gum Boot

Help: Recent Mining Logs

Hi Guys, i'm looking to get hold of mining logs to conduct some base statistical analysis. Ideally the mining logs should not be more than 12 months old. if anyone wishes to contribute, I'm happy to share the results. Minimum data required is just Find Date (atleast to month-year) Mining...
  8. Gum Boot

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

bump for today
  9. Gum Boot

bump for today
  10. Gum Boot

Hi Everyone Selling 72 Calypso Land Deeds 102,000 PED BO only. Cheers, Gum
  11. Gum Boot

Hi Guys, as the title says, pm with offers, >100 for sale. Cheers, Gum