Recent content by GxB

1. G

Can a successful/sustainable Crafter give me a break down of their thinking?

the monria daily is the easiest way to create money and gain skills for basically free. i "lose" about 2-3 ped per day on the inventory value but gain 0.75 ped engineering skill which is worth an easy 1000% above ESI value resulting in a minimum of 4 ped profit per day. its only 120 ped per...
  2. G

What do you think about David Simmonds answers about EU being a gambling game?

not sure what you wanne say with this. do you doubt that there are roulette pros? cos thats a fact and you dont need to believe it to be true. edit: maybe you dont know it because it seems to be a german strategy. anyway here is an article in german (google translate might help)...
  3. G

What do you think about David Simmonds answers about EU being a gambling game?

reading through the replies gives a big impression of EU preying on weak minded gambling addicts as most of the guys defending the gambling in this game sound EXACTLY like every standard slot addict. "this is not gambling when you know what you are doing" "its not gambling when you win!" and...
  4. G

Time - AM and PM

so you say americans are too stupid to use a 24 hour time format? really? you cant be serious 711 lol... i mean ok they are too stupid for the metric system as well, despite being A LOT simpler in all regards... why dont we just make it so that a month doesnt have 30 days but rather 15 days...
  5. G

Ancient Greece Shares

So... what is MA doing about this? i mean right now it would take maybe 1000 years for them to sell out and become tradeable so MA needs to do something here. IMO they should give it a deadline (e.g. 1 year from now) and then either call it failed, buy all back for the starting price and forget...
  6. G

It's time to make a statement

from a legal point of view they most likely will have to keep that data because its a direct log of the money they make from active pet buffs. and if its directly related to income then they probably have to keep it for several years, depending on swedens legislature. depending on how a lawyer...
  7. G

Looking for ex-players to interview!

you sound really salty that you are useless in the sense of the games history and that you have zero impact on this game. must be a big bummer for your self esteem if you are in need of the validation of random people on the internet.
  8. G

Support hasn't bothered to help me for half a month

his location even says avatar creation. probably some bug. if i were him id download all planet data. maybe they have put the avatar creation room in some elses planets data (his tests says he downloaded all planets data but the video only shows semi downloaded planet data of most other planets)
  9. G

Support hasn't bothered to help me for half a month

the longest support case i had just took them 19 months. so theres plenty of time left to wait
  10. G

Question: Rocktropia - What is up?

hes probably bankrupt
  11. G

Mayhem Assault Suspected Exploit and my Support Experience

i said it before and ill say it again. just dont play. or at least dont cycle peds. dont depo. kill MAs revenue stream. if they wont make money off Entropia anymore they might consider selling it to a proper company. because honestly... it cant be worse than this.
  12. G

Whatever happened to the president of VR?

maybe he is in jail. wouldnt surprise me.
  13. G

Whatever happened to the president of VR?

22.5k bucks market cap. you could buy a whole cryptocurrency there. cool :D
  14. G

Question: In all sincerity, it is harder to waste ped than you think

wanne have fun and waste lots of peds? buy an UL piron gun and hunt something or use level 13 amps and go mining indoors
Back