Recent content by Hanne|SDS

1. H

See you on the flip side.

Well, this sucks. As some of you have already gathered, I do no longer work for SDS or have anything to do with Planet Calypso or Entropia Universe from any official point. There's been messages asking me for insight to what's happened, however I've signed a NDA so the info you should get in...
  2. H

New Moderator: Safara

Now drink the following amount :)
  3. H

New Moderator: Safara

A new moderator have joined our little crew here, namely mister Safara! Treat him well :) Welcome to the Crew! :Beerchugalugalug:
  4. H

Front page news over a month old

First of all; Updated the front page. Second of all: I don't very much appreciate you considering my health or my situation as a topic of discussion on this board. The only reason I let anyone know in the first place was because of those who worried, not those who wanted to use it against me...
  5. H

Wizzszz, like I mentioned before, the tasks that needs to be done will still be done. Frontpage articles are perhaps not the number one priority in my absence. You don't need to direct your anger at any other employee, thanks. There's always supposed to be support, also during holiday...
  6. H

Eh. Like Ive said before, Im having health issues. Which is why things are going slow here because Im at home trying to recover. So no. Im not being paid for drinking coffee. Hell I don't even like coffee.
  7. H

Question: NEVERDIE and his influence in people trust and game

Calypso is not owned by Neverdie, no. :) Regarding the old Calypso mobs appearing on Rocktropia, there's a simple explanation for that. When FPC and MindArk split there was a dividing of assets, including mobs and item designs. The mobs and items that went to MindArk was put in a Shared Folder...
  8. H

Question: Where is our Community Representative?

Hi! Im alive and (almost) well. As you might know I've been sick a lot the last couple of months. To be frank, Im having some issues with my back being disobedient and going belly-up on me all the time. So... my absence have nothing to do with SDS or MindArk, just good ol' fashioned health...
  9. H

Opening up - New video from SDS

Gee you'e quick. Check frontpage :)
  10. kay

kay

11. kay2 992890

kay2 992890

12. kay2

kay2

13. H

FYI: To Mindark please take a look at what the landgrab looks like!

As far as I know, MindArk is looking into the balancing of the Landgrab and what issues have arisen with the recent implementations. I wouldn't be too surprised if we see some changes to the system soon. :)
  14. H

Sad and pathetic (Ninja stealth accu spawns)

True, we're responsible for what area what type of mob spawns, maturity and so on. However I assure you we don't have any sort of function that allows us to spawn creatures in the manner which is being discussed here. And even if we had, we wouldn't do it. Ill bring it up.
  15. H

Entropia Universe 11.8.0 Release Notes

I just got word from MindArk. In regards to the questions weather or not skill gains from participating in a Fort Event where the ammo and deterioration is only 10% of the normal have been balanced in accordance, the answer is Yes.
Back