Recent content by HardViking

1. H

Physicists Create a Wormhole Using a Quantum Computer

Physicists Create a Wormhole Using a Quantum Computer Soon we will have real wormhole chips (or at least wormhole WiFi)? o_O:D:alien:
  2. H

Buying: mod viceroy upgrade package

No, havent seen for a long time. I know one shop owner selling all mats in his shop but was years ago. This one: But here is the link directly to that thread where cost is taken up to discussion: Viceroy Armor Ingredients + Upgrade Armor Sets Available.
  3. H

Sorry, the Nanites are too hard for me to get cheap. Whenever they are placed in shop they sell out pretty fast.
  4. H

ARKADIA ARMOR

Just checked shop for Aquila: Male: Foot guards. Female: Foot guards, thighs, helmet, gloves and arms. Sold at 125% MU. (Have all prints so will look into craft more parts.)
  5. H

Hi, You can get the armor sets needed (Musca(L), Canis(L) and Lupus(L)) very cheap from my armor shop Arkadia Armor at only 130% MU. (I am trying to sell in bulk/volumes. LOL. Usually they are somewhat hard to come by and often sold at a premium.) See thread here ARKADIA ARMOR. <-- Link to shop...
  6. H

ARKADIA ARMOR

Shop restocked again with Canis(M,L) and Lupus(M,L) armor sets. @Only 130% MU! :sneaky:(y)
  7. H

ARKADIA ARMOR

Shop finally restocked with Canis(M,L) and Lupus(M,L) armor sets. :whistle:
  8. H

ARKADIA ARMOR

Shop restocked twice today. (Lupus(M,L) really popular.) I have also placed three different Cyrene Collectible Statues in store window. For sale of course. 1.) Rhino Beetle @ TT + 60 <-- Used for upgrading into Perfected Imperium Armor on Cyrene. 2.) Imperium pilot @ TT + 41 <-- Used for...
  9. H

ARKADIA ARMOR

Hi FireFist, On the shops entropiawiki-page(<--link) I actually placed a link to an old arkadiaforum thread I usually pm people with when I get that question. But here is the link directly to that thread where cost is taken up to discussion: Viceroy Armor Ingredients + Upgrade Armor Sets...
  10. H

ARKADIA ARMOR

Reserved for shop inventory
  11. H

ARKADIA ARMOR

My armor shop on Arkadia: ARKADIA ARMOR. Facing main square in Celeste Harbour, near the big fountain. SHOP LOCATION: Celeste South #1 [Arkadia, 29843, 10000, 100, ARKADIA ARMOR - Celeste South 1] Containing many of the different Arkadian armors to cheap and low prices: 130% for the armors...
  12. H

Buying: Viceroy mats

Free bump. :bump: And link to my newly created (Or updated from last owner as said in thread above) entropiawiki shop page with the needed armors added: ARKADIA ARMOR.
  13. H

Buying: Viceroy mats

Hi, you can buy the different limited armor parts needed at my Armor shop: ”ARKADIA ARMOR” situated at Celeste South #1. By the big fountain at the Main Square. Link to map (Its Estate 1): http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Village&id=82 (it says it belongs to Ben Cobra, but that was...
  14. H

Active weapons shops on Ark

Welcome to ARKADIA ARMOR Celeste South #1 [Arkadia, 29843, 10000, 100, ARKADIA ARMOR - Celeste South 1] Paste following in any chat for waypoint /wp [Arkadia, 29843, 10000, 100, ARKADIA ARMOR - Celeste South 1] Decent prices: 125% to 130 %. Unfortunately not many plates due to limited amount...
  15. H

FYI: Shop Owner Feedback on New Camera System

Same problem on FOMA/Asteroid Shop Hi, Great post, I noticed same thing: with impossible to read information on items up on shelves. Was not sure it was a new issue, until i saw this post. I have a FOMA/Asteroid Shop. (Viking Mining Shop #16) FOMA Shops are 2 level with stairs going down to...
Back