Recent content by Harrison Daley

1. Harrison Daley

Hi Fairy, Long time no speaky ;) hope you are fit and well and maybe see you in game sometime? H

Hi Fairy, Long time no speaky ;) hope you are fit and well and maybe see you in game sometime? H
  2. Harrison Daley

Hi Bels, Saw your HoF ATH so many many gratz for that. Will you able to retire on that now lol...

Hi Bels, Saw your HoF ATH so many many gratz for that. Will you able to retire on that now lol Regards Harry
  3. Harrison Daley

Thanks guys. Started spending it already on ammo, probes and bombs. Hoping for an ATH and more...

Thanks guys. Started spending it already on ammo, probes and bombs. Hoping for an ATH and more...
  4. Harrison Daley

Got a good HoF! (see pic). Thought you should know as you are our leader :) Also posted a pic of...

Got a good HoF! (see pic). Thought you should know as you are our leader :) Also posted a pic of Apache mining an Ample Zinc when we met up for a trade of a Hedoc at TT prices. What a guy;) cya in game sometime. H
  5. Harrison Daley

Thanks Fairy for the link to the Leeds boys and yes it is just round the corner. H

Thanks Fairy for the link to the Leeds boys and yes it is just round the corner. H
  6. Harrison Daley

Yea thanks Fairy! This site is going to take some getting used to. There seems to be a lot of...

Yea thanks Fairy! This site is going to take some getting used to. There seems to be a lot of things going on here so i'm going to crash about and hope to find my way. Harry
  7. Harrison Daley

Hi mate just opened an account to keep up with what the rest of you are up to when im not online...

Hi mate just opened an account to keep up with what the rest of you are up to when im not online ;) Hope you are good Regards H
  8. Harrison Daley

Hey Fairy, How's it going?. Just found you here when looking for info about xfire. I asked to...

Hey Fairy, How's it going?. Just found you here when looking for info about xfire. I asked to be added to your friends list if thats ok with you? Regards H
  9. Harrison Daley

Hi Mate, Only just realised you guys are here! H

Hi Mate, Only just realised you guys are here! H
Back