Recent content by Harvest

1. Harvest

Essel's TOMB XIII

Been a long time since a bump! :wtg: Thank you every one who has shopped here over the years! Finders Enhancers & MORE! Check 1st post for address.
  2. Essel's Tomb XIII

Essel's Tomb XIII

Enhancers, Finders & MORE!
  3. Harvest

Fixed exchange rate between PED and USD

You got me, I was more referring to inventions that used existing energies to extreme efficiency. And it is only my belief that if they did have something that would replace crude oil fuels that they would withhold this for as long as possible, as it would cause certain companies to loses...
  4. Harvest

You must be one of those "the government helps us" folk. I'm pretty sure if we could see all the technology that the U.S. government has purposefully suppressed, through the use of the patent office, many would understand that they are not looking for ways to use tech to further/help the people...
  5. Harvest

They have tried to keep alternative energy sources in the dark for a long time via the patient office but they can't do this any longer. No need for oil, no need to buy dollars, will make the dollar worth about an old Italian Lira. So there should be a press for power before the war machine...
  6. Harvest

does the detox hurt?

Though I wish everyone could log in and spend some ped, other than that, it doesn't bother me. Running EU on my laptop makes it over heat and shut off. I normally do pretty short runs of stuff, so just forces me to be more accurate with what I do do. Not too interested in playing tbh until...
  7. Harvest

How to lose 2-3k ped in 24hrs ...

It's only a theory but to me makes pretty good sense. The Planet Partners should be making a set percentage off of what is spent on their planet. In my theory they would be gaining the same from additional nrf. Caly uses it to pay for CLD's and they PPs are getting their % tax of the...
  8. Harvest

How to lose 2-3k ped in 24hrs ...

I tend to agree with this. Ppl believed CLD's payments would come from the chunk of ped MA was making. But it's MA and they have no #@$% intention of parting with any of their profits. So to create this illusion that you're getting money from what MA makes, the CLD loot pool was created. The...
  9. Harvest

Selling: Breer M2a/M3a, Ziplex Finders, Gyro FAP 2's, Componets and MORE!

BUMP for a lot of sh!t! :scratch2:
  10. Harvest

Selling: Breer M2a/M3a, Ziplex Finders, Gyro FAP 2's, Componets and MORE!

Selling some stuff to clear up inventory! If you're interested in anything, send me a PM, let's chat! L stuff is all full except for 3 or 4 of the items, which are almost full TT. 71 gyro FAP 2 L 120% TT= 355 11 Herman Ark 130% 0 L TT= 33 20 Breer M2 L 115% TT= 770.83 7 Breer M3 L 115% TT=...
  11. Harvest

Essel's TOMB XIII

Since loot sucks so bad, uber HoF should be coming! Still lots of tools and enhancers for your mining needs. GL and thanks for stopping by! :woot:
  12. Harvest

Significant drop in success rate

Clicked it...maybe Im missing program. Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /hermes/bosoraweb053/b1878/ipg.lundsyscom/Entropia/successtable.php on line 35
  13. Harvest

Uber: XXII Dianum

Grtz, nice find!
  14. Harvest

Essel's TOMB XIII

BUMP for Shop! :bump:
Back