Recent content by heancaze

1. H

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

As I see it most of that is MA selling things, CLD give part of Calypso revenue not MA revenue.
  2. H

Ethical issues in game

Shooting of living creatures. Slavery of living creatures. By my definition of life there is none in this game. Over mining our universe. The cutting down of trees As there resources in this universe are renewable this is imposible. Guns/weapons The crafting of such guns and weapons Any...
  3. H

What did you think you were going to do when you decided to join EU?

Join a VR with a chance of a small profit in the long run. Turned out just as i vanted in the begining, tho there was a while a time I wanted this to be my actual bank and i still have hopes but they are slim.
  4. H

What are your predictions for Top 10 HM?

1: 67k 10: 29k 100: 3k
  5. H

Should Logoff in space be removed?

As I see it MA will probobly make it so if you not online you cant be moved to another zone. I'm of the opinion that no VR should have restriction to logoff in any zone. If done in a safezone they should stay safe, if done in a dangerous area they should probobly die for that. Not sure if MA...
  6. H

Port Atlantis Overcrowded!

FlorencioNine from the revenue sharing on the moon estate you get a feeling that revinue is probobly MA:50% PP:10% homePP: 40% or MA: 50% PP:15% homePP: 35% PP is planet your on and homePP is the planet you started on. For MA it dont matter but for PP it does. Its probobly like this to create...
  7. H

The CLD alternative - Mercury vs Akoz

I would like to point out its not an actual planet partner deal its a mix between that and a normal estate. You will be given access to the design team and have input on design decisions. But i dont think you will be able to expand this one to more land and you won't take part in behind the...
  8. H

Deeds Sale

No new batch has be addad jet ...
  9. H

Annual report AR Universe 2011

Did you get this directly from Bolagsverket? or did you get it from somewhere else?
  10. H

List of Looted Calypso Land Deeds

my question is why the blueprints have tt and if that means something?
  11. H

When is the next game update?

Well actualy "in soviet russia..." is a category of 4chan memes
  12. H

Help: Stuck on Privateer

Stuck dead in space from relogging. Was on my way to Calypso from Next Island. Anya Anya Thran
  13. H

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

Well this needs more meaning ....
  14. H

!!!eat my shorts 10,000 efd contest!!!

"the Council" Just to make it simple as what it is. "Planewalkers Voice" Thinking of what we shall become. "BIG" as in "Big Idea's Guild" as in this is what we like to be. "the Tribe" my idea of whats would be the better goverment.
  15. H

Planet Calypso VU 10.0 has entered Test phase

the ATHs are probobly a result from world economy stablising and from antisipation from the more open comunication that FPC has came to have with the community, witch have made more deposits witch lead to more highs in the returns system.
Back