Recent content by Hego Damask

1. Hego Damask

Help: chat window on dashboard gone

unfortunate, but cant say it was not expected, more like it was expected :D
  2. Hego Damask

Entropia Universe 18.0.0 Release Notes

You already have that option. However, the option to choose if we use the old or new UI is not available.
  3. Hego Damask

Price Check LP-40 Perf

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/wts-lr-40-twen-94-8-eff-tier-0-99-updated-with-prices.291526/ LR40 Twen T0 100k But LP40 T0 30-35k Looks funny :D
  4. Hego Damask

Selling: Oratan axe pet

1k ped offer received, 24 hour left to bid, or the 1k offer gets it.
  5. Hego Damask

Lets try again, so you may unerstand why all what you write is BS in this case. There were 1 PC somewhere in the world. One guy and his friend or whatever it was, used that 1 PC to test their 2 accounts. 1 had the same issue as we had, while the other guy didnt had it, the game was running...
  6. Hego Damask

Chat is just a side thing, it have nothing to do with something working or not working. This issue is the same when chat not shows up and also when chat perfectly works, anyway, since december chat almost always works, and all the rest never works. Chat have nothing to do with refiner issue as...
  7. Hego Damask

Selling: Oratan axe pet

bump
  8. Hego Damask

There are some hope, but tbh not much, definetly not better than 50-50% as the issue that affect our gameplay is not only UI related issue, or not at all. More like something between our client/account and MA connection thing, everything lagging that need to get information from somewhere to...
  9. Hego Damask

News: 2024 User Interface Update

Really looking forward to this. I have a bugging not working UI for 3 years now which is totally unplayable since December. I really hope i will have again a working UI finally, and not just a different looking and still not working UI. 50-50% i would guess.
  10. Hego Damask

Price Check LP-40 Perf

As a troll to an other troll, sure, it is as fun trolling around now posting crazy low prices in price check threads as it was trolling around posting crazy high prices in price check theads during early TWEN, like peoples said IMK2 Twen 250k those days :D We know nobody will sell for 30-35k...
  11. Hego Damask

Changing the avatar assignment to a planet

If you play on their planet and cycle ped, you help them. If you just on their planet and not cycle ped, more % of 0 is still 0.
  12. Hego Damask

Yes, refiner is funny at the bugged UI. Equipp, push use. Than open storage, and wait for the storage to load in your stuff, takes a 15-30 sec and maybe need a 2nd try to finally happen, than you can use the refiner once, wont work for 2nd time, you have to close storage and refiner, and re-do...
  13. Hego Damask

Since the datacenter maintenance at december this UI / chat / interface issue got way worse at here. Before that i was able to just relog and after some tries its worked finally, since the datacenter maintenance, there is no ammount of relog solves it, there is chat almost every time, but...
Back