Recent content by Hella

1. H

Help: How to play EU (and how not to)

Star does have a valid point (skills should mean something more than higher cost to shoot). I have been watching and playing since 2008 and every time I have ever found a reason to skill (read as depo more) they have always messed it up royally. I will now stick with my low level mobs that I can...
  2. H

Help: How to play EU (and how not to)

#5 would seem the easiest to fix. So how long till you move?
  3. H

WARNING! "New" try to get free peds from you.

It is possible to make mistakes when setting up a team. Was in team with a friend once, both of us experienced players and on seperate planets at the time, after an hour I nnoticed me getting loot while I was at storage. I quickly told her to stop and reform team, good thing neither if us hit...
  4. H

Next Island known issues

I have been playing this game for years and have read many contest rules. The one thing I know from this experience is that when MA wants us to loot a specific item to turn in for a prize, they say LOOT. The sign says receive, so killing 5k Bruce is clearly instructions on how to claim the...
  5. H

Question: Justified? You decide!

I would have cried if the poor sapphire I tamed last night had died in the attempt. And although I do not agree with Xanes choice of gameplay in space and will continue to be on opposite side of him up there, I do not think this was right on ground. Ks mobs when hunting is wrong, same with taming.
  6. H

Hogglo Pet

Found a buyer paying a price I was willing to live with. Thanks everyone for your input on what he's worth so I could make a better decision about what I was willing to accept.
  7. H

Hogglo Pet

Thanks, but what is he worth? Gotta pay my partner his share in it.
  8. H

Hogglo Pet

A soc m8 and myself whipped up this little guy last night. Wondering what he's worth. these are his passives
  9. Hogglo pet

Hogglo pet

10. Hogglo pet

Hogglo pet

11. Hogglo pet

Hogglo pet

12. H

Space Repair on the Bismarck

Good luck Raven. Nice to see someone doing a skill ship at RT.
  13. H

WoF 2014: Team Guinea

This is to inform everyone involved with team Guinea that we will not be continuing in WoF. This decision has been made because our core team no longer feels confident that this will be a fair and fun competition. Thank you to all of those who have helped and those who were about to join us.
  14. H

WoF 2014: Team Guinea

Team GUINEA and team France will FIGHT this Saturday 14 February 2015 19:00 MA TIME This means team Guinea needs all our friends to come shoot support with us. Meet up to sort out support teams will be 30 min before match starts on the beach at Nymphtown. Hope to see everyone there.
  15. H

***WoF FIXTURES & TIMETABLE***

team Guinea agrees to this time
Back