Recent content by Hellraizer

1. Hellraizer

MA Webshop Visa Payment Broken

Having had a website depo last year... payment declined, so i tried again... payment declined... logged into game and had double the peds I wanted to depo, yes...I depo'd twice without choosing to. Lucky it wasn't a huge amount.
  2. Hellraizer

Suggestion: Cut of the blodflow to the leeches

if you want to help with over inflated prices, then join rookie channel , especially regarding the A101, advice on that is it's for long term use and not generally worth it's current price. You'd be surprised how influential the Rookie channel can be.
  3. Hellraizer

Crafting is an abysmal trainwreck for the majority of the playerbase.

It's an extremely expensive "game" . I wouldn't have it any other way, it's challenging to say the least. Making EU affordable for all is not desirable. Crafting, like most professions not only takes experience but also insight and the ability to adapt. I'm mainly a hunter , lvl 78 Crafter lvl...
  4. Hellraizer

Mindark, make us happy NOW!

FIX THE SERVERS !!!! And when a TP location goes down without warning, bring back the ability to log in to a different server like it used to be.
  5. Hellraizer

Disturbance notice regarding Connection issues

I am logged in now, left Fury ASAP No surprise i missed out on the 2.9k feffoid hof. Pissed off much? yes. no more depo's for the foreseable future. no response from support still.
  6. Hellraizer

The area was available at the time... it's not like we get a message not to go there in there in the 1st place
  7. Hellraizer

not me. Ludvig/MA has viewed this thread today.
  8. Hellraizer

coming up to 9 hours not able to log in Getting a bit beyond now.
  9. Hellraizer

7 hours still no log-in
  10. Hellraizer

Still can't log in, UK
  11. Hellraizer

I just know my biggest feffoid loot was just about to drop too... honest :cool:
  12. Hellraizer

Buying: Gargul laser sights

The elusive Gargul laser sights are wanted for TT +25 each Thanks Hell
  13. Hellraizer

Everything Down ?

all down UK Don't be making me rage quit again MA.... sick of losing money to this !
  14. Hellraizer

Reintroducing Taming

This pet cannot be spawned in this location please try again!
  15. Hellraizer

Question: Do you think Bitcoin should be a payment option?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-25134289 LOL