Recent content by Henrik|MindArk

1. Henrik|MindArk

Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

Welcome aboard My! It is great having you as part of the team!
  2. Henrik|MindArk

MindArk's Statement Regarding Unauthorized Use of Official Items

I do agree, and I will instruct the support department to identify and reward those who provided information helpful to our investigation. While this entire episode was very disappointing and concerning for the community, MindArk, and our planet partners, one bright side is that this was a...
  3. Henrik|MindArk

MindArk's Statement Regarding Unauthorized Use of Official Items

Based on reports from the community regarding potential use of official-only items by player avatars, MindArk initiated a thorough investigation into the matter over the past 12 days. In this statement I will detail the steps taken by MindArk, including our investigation of this issue, the...
  4. Henrik|MindArk

Any statement from MA regarding covid-19 / corona?

We have been planning to post a statement, but seeing as this thread is getting some traction we will answer here. We are following government recommendations and are closely watching how the situation develops. We will take any steps we can to ensure the wellbeing of our employees while at the...
  5. Henrik|MindArk

Question: Q1: What are Mindarks actions (short/longterm) to keep their promises for space ?

Sorry for the late reply regarding this particular space question, as you might have seen there have been several questions regarding space. Without going into details, our vision for space is one in which there is a healthy and vibrant interplanetary economy between the various planets and...
  6. Henrik|MindArk

Faster withdrawal time?

The most time consuming aspects of processing participant withdrawals are the intensive anti-fraud and anti-money laundering procedures that must be performed for all withdrawals, large or small. In addition, our team must also be sure that PED being withdrawn have been acquired fairly and in...
  7. Henrik|MindArk

Question: Maria's First Question - When will you allow Paypal Withdrawals to become a full time thing?

All withdrawals are made directly to the account holder's bank account, with exception for participants in the US who can use Paypal under these terms: • One withdrawal up to 600 USD via PayPal per month. • MindArk covers the PayPal fee. Please note that the only currency for PayPal...
  8. Henrik|MindArk

Q1 RCE vs RCE experience

The word ‘incident’ in the section of the Terms of Use that you highlight is a legal term, and refers to a potential case of liability to you on MindArk’s part. This has nothing to do with the health or mood of anyone at MindArk.
  9. Henrik|MindArk

Q2: Product Positioning

Given its unique real-cash economy, the Entropia Universe virtual universe concept is understandably somewhat limited in appeal (at least as compared to the mass market audience you mention). We make every effort to refine our marketing endeavours to target audiences that are potentially...
  10. Henrik|MindArk

Q2: One about the potential impending collapse of everything you've tried to achieve in the last 4 years

We regularly consult with our legal advisors to ensure that Entropia Universe is in compliance with all laws and regulations in the relevant jurisdictions, and will continue to do so moving forward.
  11. Henrik|MindArk

Q2 Random prizes in game and gambling & lottery license

MindArk, along with its legal advisors, is careful to ensure that it is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations at all times
  12. Henrik|MindArk

Strongboxes keys for Swedes

Our legal advisors informed us of the proper action and policies to take, and we trust their professional advice. Please refer to the official announcement on this topic: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2018/12/12/Strongbox-announcement.xml
  13. Henrik|MindArk

Q2: Ingame advertising

Yes, at one point Entropia Universe had a system which displayed sponsored advertisement on the in-game ad screens, however after evaluation of the trial run, it was decided to scrap the system.
  14. Henrik|MindArk

Question: Playing

Yes I would, the real cash economy dimension is as far as I know unique and that is what drew me into the game from the start.
  15. Henrik|MindArk

On better player retention (2/2)

Mentoring is one thing which I really love about Entropia. When I started playing I got lots of help from several avatars even though I didn’t have a specific mentor. It’s a great system, since many things are complicated for a new participants and there is a lot to learn at the beginning...
Back