Recent content by hoolioz

1. hoolioz

PC/buying for few laser carabines

How often do you buy things for price you think they are worth? :D
  2. hoolioz

Entropia Universe 14.3 Release Notes

come on... the system probably is still offline. Just updates went trough... no need to try solve error, which just messes with your head
  3. hoolioz

Daikiba

Any advice on where to find lil bigger daikis nowdays? Like old to guardian.
  4. hoolioz

Developer-Notes--2

+ REP MA for this Info!
  5. hoolioz

I'm back now

Those whiners, who are responsible for your outburst, should apologise.. WB
  6. hoolioz

why can calypso add event spawns while ma still havent fixed mob spawns on every other planet?

MA owns Calypso? If Yes, why would MA want players to leave Calypso? Can`t see any logic Your questions.
  7. hoolioz

FYI: Tips for hunters after removal of Gazz/Iron

Thank you very much!
  8. hoolioz

0% Loot Return

I`m oversimplifying but usually my best hope is, that with 100 peds I should be able to cycle 1k, before ending up with empty ped card.
  9. hoolioz

90% Returns Still?

What has this to to do with question made in OP? Are You implying popular mobs do not give back 90% of spent TT Value? If I understand it correct, we`re talking about TT returns and it has nothing to do with MU. On my Daiki mission (9k/16k) returns are normal (close to 90%), but that`s on low...
  10. hoolioz

Planetary Resources

Sorry, could not resist :D And yeah, +rep for good behavior examples..
  11. hoolioz

Planetary Resources

Was wondering about the same...
  12. hoolioz

Hair Bug

soooo goood :D :D :D
  13. hoolioz

Info: Eco hunting, what you NEED to know.

All tests i`ve seen show, that overkill is wasted peds... Would be cool if you showed us "everyones" tests... I hunted a lot with opalo + eamp15, which worked pretty well, but wasting approx. 18 out of 20 dmg, to do 2hp lasthit on every creep on 1 run was a stupid thing to do. Never going to do...
  14. hoolioz

Question: Any tip on Mobs to hunt for MU?

is too short
  15. hoolioz

Question: Any tip on Mobs to hunt for MU?

actually You are the first in long time digging this theory up, so i would not say, many people believe in mob specific loot pool. and besides that, your quote explains it right, global/hof quantity is indeed related to mob popularity, but it should not be interpreted as a species pumped with...
Back