Recent content by humanwoman

1. humanwoman

Questions & Answers with David Dobson!

Arkadia is older than 8 months, so we can safely assume numbers had been falling before that?
  2. humanwoman

Playing Entropia Universe with the Oculus Rift

But it's not in 3D, is it? 3D would require interaction with the game engine to simultaneously generate two slightly different images from two ingame cameras.
  3. humanwoman

Why Mindark going bankrupt would be great for EU ...

MA doesn't need to go bankrupt, MA needs a (less greedy) competitor that will keep them on their toes... and hopefully the day will come...
  4. humanwoman

Question: Am I stupid for not cheating?

Name me one lvl 100+ player who got there without cheating. On anything. Ever. Playing fair is not FTW, it's for sitting behind those who took the risk and didn't get caught and for being milked by them.
  5. humanwoman

Pirate Exploit Exposed (video)

There is one proven to work in the past method to make MA to fix a bug / exploit: Explain to everyone on this forum how to do that exactly, so anyone can do it. It quickly gets annoying and boom! you have a patch. Also helps those poor fellas MA use to program stuff to understand how to fix...
  6. humanwoman

State of the Universe Address 2013

Ya think? :)
  7. humanwoman

State of the Universe Address 2013

Mining in Space already exists and has been there since the beginning on Space. You can mine only Lyst and Oil but still... do you MA even know what's going on inside your game?
  8. humanwoman

Bugs and design flaws in space or impacting gaming in space

What a boring thread... How about these: 1. Walking in Space (between planets or whatever) 2. Using TP chips in Space 3. Mining in Space 4. Naked Opalo (or whatever) hunts on Space mobs with zero damage 5. Leaving objects in Space 6. Building roads in Space and running on them (much...
  9. humanwoman

To the moon and beyond

Hm, name me one successful thriving planet partner... Calypso is still the profit king and always will be if you ask me. Not sure what you have on your list but I'm pretty sure what you haven't: your economy including resources and items' stats will be 100% controlled by MA and playing on the...
  10. humanwoman

Feeling strange

so true, lolled at that one, +rep
  11. humanwoman

The Hub

Can you actually make profit ped-wise at that hub arena? Or your rewards are tokens that can only buy you more pvp equipment that can not be sold to tt/auction?
  12. humanwoman

oceanic 2.0 : mapping software for mining & hunting

Cyrene and Space update (02.05.2012): Cyrene update: - New planet Cyrene has been added to Oceanic, including the map with all available TPs, Revivals and revival zones. Space update: - Space map has been updated to include Cyrene. Locations for new FOMA/CP/Caly space stations haven't been...
  13. humanwoman

What ever happened to the planet "partner" vision?

Well, if you ask me, I'd say only economy matters on that list. Ofc there will be people (especially forum frequenters) saying that great friends they made in game keep them logging in, but the truth is (my version of it ofc, the right one :)) - if there will be no way to withdraw money from...
  14. humanwoman

Server Downtime for Release

Yeah, and it's gonna be 2am in Sydney... hi Cyrene, bye Cyrene
  15. humanwoman

What ever happened to the planet "partner" vision?

Isn't that a catch 22? On one side you want planets to compete with each other, on the other side you are making sure they all offer the same reward for the same effort. In what area are PPs going to compete then? The way they paint and name 3D models? Apart from having different eye-candies...
Back