Recent content by Hypnotyk

1. Hypnotyk

Buying: Adjusted FAP, Adj/Imp 2350, Adj/Imp 2600

Looking to buy a decent lower end fap as stated in my title. I'm not interested in mod 2350 or mod2600 at this time as that is above what I'm after. Send me what you have and prices. Thanks!
  2. Hypnotyk

Buying: Rings

I can sell you an imp ares since I've upgraded
  3. Hypnotyk

Melee Mayhem Amp + Argo Claw

Yes you can use mayhem melee amps on powerfist
  4. Hypnotyk

Selling: ADJ Boiga, Gremlin (F) set and more

Meant to pm sorry
  5. Hypnotyk

Selling: ADJ Boiga, Gremlin (F) set and more

I'll offer 3900 for aug ares
  6. Hypnotyk

My 3000 PED UA cycle on Toulan

Hey hey. So I decided to try a new approach to Entropia. I wasn't active as I'd like to be so I sold my higher level gear and decided to scale back. On top of this, I wanted to explore planets that I never really visited and/or hunted on. Toulan was the most unknown frontier for me so I grabbed...
  7. Hypnotyk

Buying: Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem

Potentially shopping for this fap. Let me know if you're interested in selling yours and at what price. Pure PED trade
  8. Hypnotyk

Question: Heavy grinders/players - How do you do it?

That's what i figured. Given how the mechanics of this game are set up seems MA is okay with it. If so I don't mind either as long as it isn't interfering with others hunting since ped cycled is ped cycled
  9. Hypnotyk

Question: Heavy grinders/players - How do you do it?

I see people pretty regularly saying they play something like 10h+ a day and my question to you guys is - how do you do it? Are you retired? Military? Don't sleep? I know that some people play this game as a source of income so it might be a job for a few. Other than that, I'm curious to see how...
  10. Hypnotyk

Question: Who's active? Who's recruiting?

welcome back! Make sure to join the EU discord. Plenty of old time players there and it's a nice, active community outside of the game
  11. Hypnotyk

Selling: Weapons and Amps

Curious what the price is on the RS
  12. Hypnotyk

Selling: Tier compo, extractors, paints, pills, trash

I think hijacker (@Hijacker27) is needing tier 2 comps, might want to check with him in game
  13. Hypnotyk

Selling: SOLD [Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful] TIER 5.99

Did it sell at asking price? Can you share the sold price
  14. Hypnotyk

Buying: Resto Chip Adjusted

I have one for sale pm me your offer