iHadAFunday's latest activity

• iHadAFunday
    iHadAFunday replied to the thread Loot Tracker Tool.
    my bad, i guess 🤷‍♂️ @Nanashana - if you end up adding more fields for all of the suggestions coming in, maybe a "simple view" and...
  • iHadAFunday
    half of your suggestions are already included? hope this helps: (click an image thumbnail to enlarge)
  • iHadAFunday
    iHadAFunday reacted to Nanashana's post in the thread Loot Tracker Tool with Like Like.
    Thanks for the patience all! Took a break from shooting in Mayhem to make some updates to LootNanny. The latest release is here...
  • iHadAFunday
    iHadAFunday reacted to Nanashana's post in the thread Loot Tracker Tool with Like Like.
    We also now have a channel on the EU main discord: https://discord.gg/usRx5t6R2F where I can provide more immediate support if anyone...
  • iHadAFunday
    Yeah it's intended to be able to track armour + fap decay, I'll be fixing the persistence of it on the next update :)
  • iHadAFunday
    You can manually enter data for things like Armor decay or Healing Decay (at least until those are added), etc Edit: I hadn't used that...
  • iHadAFunday
    if windows10 try deleting (or renaming, etc.) C:\Users\*YourUserName*\AppData\Local\EULogger\runs.json you are right, your cost numbers...
  • iHadAFunday
    Click on the run you want to delete and a dialog will appear below to delete. To Note: Screenshot on Global doesn't work?
  • iHadAFunday
    I Ran LootNanny 0.0.6, deleted a log, closed LootNanny. I Ran LootNanny 0.0.6 about an hour later and ALL logs are gone. Couldn't get a...
  • iHadAFunday
    Updated to version 0.0.6: Download Here: https://github.com/euloggeradmin/LootNanny/releases/tag/beta-0.0.6 Changes & Fixes: Added...
  • iHadAFunday
    Hi, thanks for the quick response. I found the issue, ESC > Options > Interface > Show Action Text in System Chat. Now I have combat...
  • iHadAFunday
    Hi, I just downloaded version 0.0.5 - I notice each time sweat is looted, the "Creatures Looted" count increases by 1. This makes return...