Recent content by ihazbackup

1. ihazbackup

Upgraded Graphics Engine in the Next Release

A beautifully-crafted gun, realistic color and looks good with standard 2.9 DPP OR A fucking cube that can shoot bullets and has 5 DPP
  2. ihazbackup

Halloween Mayhem 2019 Results

Correct People who use 2nd/3rd avatars are also spending money on them. It makes sense (and easier) for MA to just deny the accusations if they are getting a lot of revenue from this one player using multiple avatars. Unless it's a high-stake event where this kind of accusation could kill the...
  3. ihazbackup

Halloween Mayhem 2019 Results

Unless people stop paying for mayhem, MA will keep doing it. We can complain all day every year, but the fact is, MA keeps getting a lot of money for it. They can just stay silent and people will still throw themselves on the next mayhems
  4. ihazbackup

Im starting to get clever now :)

Login Craft 5 times, drop probes 5 times, or kill 5 mobs If nothing good comes out, logout and try again next week If it's getting good, repeat from step 2
  5. ihazbackup

Halloween Mayhem 2019

Ah same shit, same bugs, same packaging. Just different season and year We'll probably see the relatively same ppl in top 10 anyway
  6. ihazbackup

Deposit Methods Update

Even with paypal still available back then, EU has always been a very expensive clickfest with almost no resemblance of active gameplay (Ppl have fallen sleep while hunting!!). It's quite surprising that even the most mediocre MMO feels really amazing after playing EU. 100 Canadian dollars =...
  7. ihazbackup

R&R Fund

Here before the thread got locked
  8. ihazbackup

Is it not allow to talk about other games???

Jesus, wtf. It got deleted?? Stupid rule, I'd say. Better move to the "other" forum
  9. ihazbackup

Open letter to CEO

Their technical debt is so very high and management is so messed up, that trying keeping up with recent trends on space MMOs will cost them their fortune. That's why development is very slow, and when the feature gets out, it's still years behind other space MMOs (in addition to bugs, etc.)...
  10. ihazbackup

Question: Put castles on the auction

Correct me if I'm wrong since I've never owned any LA/castle/shop/booth here * If MA sells those castles themselves with, let's say, 100k PED starting bid, that $10k will come to them instead to other players and MA is free to do whatever they want with the cash since the new castle owner now...
  11. ihazbackup

Question: Put castles on the auction

How much do u think 1 castle will be bought for?
  12. ihazbackup

Oblivion

They need corruption because there're no more new players that can replace the big depositors. If they don't keep them around in the game, they'll lose a big amount of revenue. That, and their server cannot handle more than 30 players in 1 area without having severe lags (cuz God forbids them...
  13. ihazbackup

Oblivion

Here before this thread got locked / deleted to "preserve good image"
  14. ihazbackup

Paypal is Down

I think the problem is bigger than paypal itself. As someone mentioned before in this thread, CCs are getting replaced by issuing banks after deposit to MA due to compromised merchant. Some others are also having problem with withdrawal due to new banking regulations. I believe these are related...
  15. ihazbackup

Let's Help MindArk Improve PvP - Idea Thread

Here's why I think it won't work: Full loot PvP is very niche. Add real money involvement on top of it. See how it goes No gameplay. Really. PvP in EU is just having the biggest gun, the biggest armor, and the skill to use them. All obtainable by money Codex rank for killing players will just...
Back