Recent content by Ilga Beck

1. Ilga Beck

Post mining changes here

It's still as "dynamic" as ever then.
  2. Ilga Beck

<???>

I've been a long-time fan of your work McCormick. You're a funny, funny genius bastard! But, 7 years is a looong time to play one game and and your latest offerings demonstrate that perhaps its time for you to try something new. GL and have fun with whatever that is.
  3. Ilga Beck

Maintenance Continues

Ooooh, my bad. I will write HAMSTER 1000 times immediately. I've got nothing better to do anyway ;-)
  4. Ilga Beck

Maintenance Continues

Hampster(L)
  5. Ilga Beck

The Golden VU 4.2 Listing

Oh my giddy aunt! Did you really have to dig THAT far back in the archives to find a thread that would allow you to express your patriotism? Gratz to Holland anyway for reaching the final :)
  6. Ilga Beck

BIG WARNING regarding cars!

How embarrassing! Having your car blown away by an unskilled hair stylist! :laugh: You must have one hell of a hair dryer!
  7. Ilga Beck

NEW mind force

This seems to come up often. Sounds great but remember that (as with normal loot) the trade-off is obviously going to be that you get less sweat when you don't get globals or minis. It all has to even out in the long run. Then we get a forum full of knuckleheads complaining that they're not...
  8. Ilga Beck

Stuck @ outpost, can someone come get me ?

Welcome back AmorJogo! Glad to see you got out safely and will be great to have you back in the soc.
  9. Ilga Beck

Morally offensive material (with poll)

Ummm, they already have. The entire game is 18+
  10. Ilga Beck

Please stop the front page animations

That must be so how MA/FPC feel ;)
  11. Ilga Beck

There's a very well known (mostly because of his name) Brazilian geologist who's name is Reinhardt Adolfo Fuck. I'm not kidding. See this link I've always wanted to cite Fuck et al. I wonder how he would go using his real name here.
  12. Ilga Beck

OK, I edited the OP as I'm still getting reps from peeps who really think I'm taking a moral stand against MA. Come on people! :scratch2:
  13. Ilga Beck

That's a pretty cool interpretation. To state the obvious, the text in that quest is not official advice from FPC, it's the words of a slightly twisted NPC (i.e., a character in the 'game'). This is surely the way it should be. A wide variety of characters that greet you with messages other than...
  14. Ilga Beck

OMG that's disgusting! All I see is bums and dicks! Won't somebody please think of the children?!
  15. Ilga Beck

Thanks everyone for the discussion. This thread was meant to be a bit of a hand grenade. For anyone who's not sure, I'm no moral crusader by any means and I'm really not offended by any of the things I put in the initial post and poll. Like MindStar9 and others, the argo mission text made me...
Back